•12•

The gang managed to leave Keaton's house with Wesley tied up in the back seat along with his remaining 9 fingers. After Normani was about to chop off another one of his limbs the boy finally came to his senses and decided to tell them where Lauren was. But Normani knew better than to just take his word for it so they decided to "let" him tag along with them on their way to the hospital where Allyson's body had been taken to examine.

Dinah, having been driving, pulled steadily into the parking lot of the freshly built but vacant hospital. "Why is no one here?" Normani asked Wesley. "They had to shut it down due to cross contamination and poor care of the patients." He said chuckling because he is the one who had helped get the care center shut down so Garret could proceed with what he needed to do. Wesley had revealed to Normani and Briah that he was indeed working with Professor Garret and that he was the one whom had dragged Lauren away from the bonfire and into his pickup truck after she passed out. He brought her to the hospital and tied her up on a bed in the morgue; preferably the same one Ally's body had been laid on.

They all got out of the car, Briah grabbing Wesley by the arm and taping his mouth shut so that he wouldn't be able to yell out any code words letting whomever was on the inside know they were coming. "How many people are in there?" Dinah asked Wesley. "Only two not including Lauren, Michael and another guy, I don't know his name." He admitted truthfully. "Who is Michael?" Dinah questioned. "Michael Garret, your professor." He clarified before Briah put the tape back over his mouth. "I think I should stay here and you keep Wesley in the backseat, I have a crowbar in my trunk in case he tries to pull something, I can handle him." Dinah whispered to Normani, herself signaling Briah to put Wesley back into the backseat, strapping him up in two seatbelts and taping his head to the headrest, grabbing the crowbar out of the trunk and handing it to Dinah.

"Don't you think we should call 911?" Briah came to the realization. "This is their job, I know we all love Lauren but something terrible could be happening in there and I'm not sure we should be seeing it, it's really dangerous." he explained, and just as Dinah was about to reply they all heard a scream. "There's no time for that right now just go! I'll call 911 okay just go in, save her." Dinah commanded before running back into the front seat of her truck and pulling out her phone dialing 911 to tell them to details of what was going on.

Once Briah and Normani entered the building they decided to take the stairs rather than riding the noisy elevator. As soon as they reached the level that the morgue was on based off of the directory, Briah insisted on entering first. Once Briah entered Arin was standing at the entrance waiting for him, a steal metal bad in his hands.

"Arin?" Normani questioned, she immediately became saddened, she was hurt that Arin would betray her so harshly, that the person whom she used to love had it in him to take away another human being. It hurt that she once trusted him, but she soon realized that she couldn't trust him and that's why they were no longer together in the first place.

Before Arin got the chance to swing the bat towards Briah, the boy swung his leg around forcefully kicking Arin in the face causing him to collapse backwards unconsciously. Normani grinned impressed by Briah's skills as they moved closer to the door of the morgue Briah walked in, Lauren screaming his name as Garret was about to inject a syringe filled with some strange substance into Lauren's neck. Normani made a move around Briah but before she could do anything he quickly ran past her, lunging towards Michael and tackling him to the ground.

Garret flipped Briah over punching him in his face in the process causing his lip to instantly swell. While the two were tussling on the floor Normani rushed over to Lauren, unhooking her from the bed and connecting their lips almost instantly, the kiss was rushed, but filled with so much passion that you could tell the two desperately loved each other just by looking at them.