ੈ♡˳ seven

"Hey Yuqi, are we still enemies?"

  Yuqi had recovered from the incident after sometime and everything had went back to normal. Soyeon thankfully didn't leak the photos. But now, Soyeon has lunch with Minnie and they do everything together. Yuqi is still a loner, but occasionally hangs out with the popular trio, and realise they're not as mean as they seem.

They were having a Chinese lesson right now, and Yuqi has been avoiding that question for quite a few days.

"Yes. I hate you a lot." Yuqi said, continue to mark Soyeon's worksheet.

"Really? I don't see it." Soyeon smirked, resting her head on her hand.

"Do you really want me to prove it?" Yuqi asked.

"Sure?"

"That gap between your teeth is large." Yuqi said, thinking Soyeon would be quite offended.

"And you know whats bigger? The gap between your parents." Soyeon replied back.

  Yuqi remained silent.

  "Hey, I didn't really mean it-"

  "Class is over. You can go now." Yuqi said firmly as she walked into her room and slammed the door shut.

average-looking chinese teacher

yuqii
are you okay
i didnt mean that
read, 5.03pm

  Soyeon sighed as she saw that she was left on read.

  Wait, why do I care if she's okay?

  Suddenly, her phone dinged.

im fine, silly
and no
we're not enemies
i just think you're a really annoying human specimen

um your actually the annoying one

*you're
i just corrected a literature student omg!!

i hate u sm
im not talking to u

i hate u too
🤗

  Soyeon sub-consciously chuckled at the texts as she slipped her phone into her pocket. She was walking to her favourite ice cream place to meet up with Minnie.

  "Hey, Min!" Soyeon said as she ran to sit beside Minnie who was already eating ice cream.

  "Why did you take so long?" Minnie asked.

  "I had to see average looking Chinese teacher for 1.5 hours." Soyeon heaved a heavy sigh.

  "Oh? It used to be ugly Chinese teacher, what made you change the name?" Minnie asked.

  "I don't know. I mean, she isn't that bad looking.." Soyeon said as her cheeks started to flush red. She couldn't see it herself, but Minnie could see it very clearly.

  "Oh, okay.." Minnie smiled to herself. "So you guys aren't enemies anymore?"

  "No, she said she just thought I was an annoying human specimen, and then corrected my English, which is SO annoying." Soyeon complained.

  "So, how do you see her right now?" Minnie asked.

  "I don't know. It's weird. It's like... I think she's annoying, but I don't mind it? But I get frustrated with myself because I don't mind it?" Soyeon tried to phrase in the best way possible.

  Minnie started to smile even more. "And why do you think you feel that way?"

  "Because... she's not a friend but also not an enemy?"

  Minnie kept on smiling to herself as she finished up her ice cream.

  "Why are you smiling so much?"

  "Nothing." Minnie continued to smile.

  "Stop smiling like that... it's weird!" Soyeon said.

  "I'll tell you when the right time comes." Minnie winked.