chapter 2

3rd person POV:

"She may have lost her memories"

As she said those words the group froze. They looked at her with wide eyes, Rae lost her memories no that can't be true she's lying right?... Right?.

"W-What do you mean by that" Misha said her voice cracking, she was in the verge of tears her friend can't have lost her memories if so, does that mean she won't remember her, the things they have done, times where they would venture the forest and find insects, the times where they would spend hours in the local library researching about what they'reinterested in. Or the time where misha comforted Rae because she was overstimulated.

"I-im sorry, the damage was mostly in the head wich is basically why her brain is damage."

With that Misha broke down, tears flowing through her eyes with her hands covering her face. Yu was trying to comfort her but to no avail it wasn't working.

Claire was also about to break down, tears coming down her face, Rae lost her memories that means she can't remember her and the time where Rae made a to never leave Claires side.

"Thank you for the information. May you tell us when is she gonna wake up?" Thane said trying to sound calm. Even tho Rae lost her memories, her being ok was enough for him.

"W-well she should be expected to wake up tomorrow. I acquire you all to pls leave the room, she needs to rest and having a commotion here isn't gonna help her due to the loud noises"

"Alright thank you once again we all will be back tomorrow to check on her" Said Prince Rod

*Time skiiiiiiipppp~~~*

Misha POV:

It was now midnight everyone is asleep, well except for me. What the nun said at the clinic was still in my mind on reapet, I was worried about Rae what if she wakes up and starts to overstimulate, what if she wakes up scared not knowing what to do.

As I thought of endless possibilities of what will happen I started to hyperventilate and I could feel tears coming out of my eyes.

"Calm down Misha, Rae wouldn't want to see you in this state" I said to myself trying to ease out my breathing.

"The nun said the word may so that would mean she isn't sure if she did lose her memories, so there is still hope."

I said that to convince myself which isn't working.

"Lets just hope she doesn't forget about her parents. If she forgets about them they'll be heart broken."

*Time skip cause I don't know what to write😋"

3rd person POV:

As Misha was making her way to the clinic she bumped into the others, she had hoped that she would visit Rae alone but it can't be help when you're friends with someone who attracts people.

"Goodmorning to you all. Making your way to the clinic to visit Rae I see?" Misha said sounding disappointed as ever.

"Haha, good morning to you to Misha, and yes whe are gonna visit Rae to know what her condition are." Misha glared at Manaria, she still is mad about her and she can't believe that she's acting all buddy-buddy to her as if she isn't the one who caused this problem in the first place.

"Can we just go to the clinic. I have no time to converse to you all at the moment." Thane then took his leave, leaving the group surprised at his words.

They all look at each other and took off. Thane never talked like that, I guess the condition Rae is in now is really getting into him.

The finally arrived at the clinic FINALLY. As misha opened the door the nun looked at her and smiled as she saw them.