CH: 28 [nsfw]

a/n: i swear to god this was the most stressed i'd ever been to write something. went through writer’s block, cringe attacks, guilt episodes, and a whole existential crisis while  reminding myself to never write smut again.

i found a solution to the top/bottom discourse (for the sake of my own sanity). i offer: top+sub shubman & bottom+dom ishan. for this scene, that is. idc bruh i lost my braincells writing this shit.

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

"Shubman, your phone's going off."

Ishan tilted his head in front of the mirror, a lock of hair falling over his forehead. A haircut was due, but his boyfriend preferred him with longer hair. It was easier to pull his head back when they made out, Shubman said.

“Ishan, please.”

“Fine,” he sighed, reaching for the phone tucked in Shubman's pocket.

"Hey, Yashu," he smiled, even though the other couldn't see him. "How’s the NCA treating you? Good luck for today's match. Hm, Shubman? I’m afraid he’s a little… busy. Sure, I’ll remind him. Bye.”

Ishan looked over at his boyfriend. "He wants you to call him back.”

Shubman's jaw tightened as he squirmed in his chair. "I'd do that if you'd fucking untie me.”

Ishan's lips curled into a smile, his fingers slowly tracing the contours of Shubman's bound hands, tethered behind the chair’s spine. “Now, there’s no fun in that.”

Shubman's eyes darkened as he leaned in closer to the other’s face. “Won’t be fun for your body once I’m out of this. Don't forget whose turn it is today.”

“Oh, I didn't.” Ishan clicked his tongue. “I’m being such a good boy, not even wearing anything under my shirt. Or is it yours? I’ve lost track with how many times we’ve fucked each other in this.”

“Ishan,” Shubman breathed his name like a begging. He fought the urge to keep staring at Ishan's thighs, exposed beneath the transparent white shirt that barely covered anything. “Baby, please.”

“Please what?”

"Let me touch you," Shubman whispered, trying to edge closer to his boyfriend before being pulled back by the darned tie around his wrists.

Ishan shot him a smile far too innocent for the torment he was putting Shubman through. “You and I both know you can free yourself anytime you want, meri jaan," he whispered. “You just enjoy being helpless in front of me. Like the little slut you are.”

Shubman felt his dick twitch. He shot a wry smile at the other. “Rich coming from someone who gets off on being manhandled.”

Ishan shrugged it off, settling on Shubman's lap instead. “You’re hard already?” he asked, amused.

"Maybe if you stopped being so fucking hot,” Shubman murmured, trailing his lips slowly across Ishan's neck.

Ishan pulled away, teasing Shubman who whined at the loss of touch. “Don’t lie,” he whispered. “You’d gladly burn.”

"Can't argue with that," Shubman groaned as Ishan started grinding on his crotch. “You're being very mean, Ish.”

“You love it.” Ishan smiled as he felt Shubman growing harder beneath him, grunting as Ishan increased the pace of rocking.

Shubman almost came when Ishan kissed him, pulling him closer by his hair, just like he usually did to Ishan. Talk about being down bad. He wasn't even in the headspace to feel embarrassed. Ishan nipped at Shubman’s lower lip and stifled a laugh when he was met with a grunt but little resistance, flicking his tongue and swirling it around.