All the extra parts I never used ;) enjoy

So these are alternative pieces of scenes I never ended up using, the last two are my favourites for obvious reasons ;)

shoving Azriel and panic seized in my chest as the blade of my sword moved dangerously close to his chest, grabbing it before it could touch him.

"shit Alex!" Azriel cursed and Cassian's eyes went wide. Shadows frenzied around me, and I had to cover my face.

"it's fine just a cut" I waved them off as I put pressure on my hand, the boys scrambling to find some bandages "guys I'm seriously fine, relax" I could already feel the wound reknitting itself under my fingers and Cassian peeled off his shirt to put around my hand.

"listen to me very clearly" I said to the both of them, holding my hand out to stop them, truthteller in the other. "I am fine"

Azriels eyes flicked to the healing cut, the blood no longer leaking from my palm and his shadows curled around my wrist.

"you know I forgot you were fae" Cassian breathed out a long breath, pulling his shirt back on.

I smiled tightly, offering Azriel back his truthteller.

==

my head tilting forward on its own accord.

"Az" I breathed "might need you to ask them not to do that"

"I'm trying" his hands came to my shoulders, "I'm just going to let your hair down, see if that'll help"

Gentle fingers pulled the clip out of my hair, curls falling above my shoulders and I sighed, my head leaning on his shoulder.

"you okay there, Green?" Cassian checked on me and I peeked my eyes open to see his concerned face.

"it's fine. It feels nice but it's sending me straight to sleep." He smiled, peering at my head where Azriel had begun to try and weave the shadows out of my hair.

"how's it looking?" he asked Azriel, who huffed, pulling back.

"They don't want to move." He muttered "did you sleep last night?"

"a little, felt a bit run down this morning" dark eyes studied me as he hummed.

"I know this isn't ideal, but they're not listening, and I don't think they're going to stop until you fall asleep"

==

he leaned closer and I put my hand over his lips. "I'm naked"

"I don't mind" I gave him a look and he kissed my fingers, wings tucking in tightly.

"Az, there's stuff we need to talk about, before this gets serious" he searched my face, sitting back down opposite me.

==

"Did you have anywhere in mind for tonight?" my eyes found him sitting on the stool by my desk, looking through some of my books.

"No, but um whatever you want?" I eyed him and he shifted, wings fluttering as his shadows stayed by him. That was new.

"is everything okay?" I paused, making sure he knew that he had my whole attention.

"I don't want you to see me differently, after tonight" he admitted all at once, bowing his head and I blinked in surprise. I set down the jumper on the bed as I approached him, stepping past whatever invisible barrier kept his shadows at bay and feeling them lap at my feet.

"why don't I make us some tea and we can talk here tonight?" I coaxed, crouching in front of him "no pressure, no judgement. Just us"

"I wanted to take you out"

Have you ever asked someone what love is? - Azriel x OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें