chapter one

BEEP BEEP BEEP! Yes it's Friday I can't wait till the weekend because I'm dying to watch mockingjay pt 1 in theaters. I read the book at least 3 times and can read forever.

I got out of bed looking like a mess realizing that I have 25 minutes till my bus comes. I quickly look through my closet for something nice to wear. I found a cute galaxy sleeveless shirt with high-waisted shorts. I ran down the stairs and found a note on the fridge.

Hey Dani, pack your bags for a couple nights because we are going on a trip. We will leave tonight at 6pm-dad

Oh well that was unexpected. As I walk out of the house, I realize that my friend Beth (Bethany for short) was not here today. Great now I have no one to talk to on the bus . As I walk on to the bus I go straight to my seat. I sit in the front of the bus because I didn't have a lot of friends on the bus or at school.

****************************AT SCHOOL*********************

I'm in my study hall class doing nothing because I have nothing to do. I do my homework after school. As I sit there I'm just full of questions about my trip. I wonder what I should bring on my trip, I wonder where I'm going, I wonder-"DANI DONT JUST SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING WORK ON SOMETHING!!!" My study hall teacher said. I hate when I get all the attention and everyone just turns around and stare at you. I was actually surprised that she knows who I am. Wow I'm so not having the best day.