Dawson Mercer

Requested by: mattdawsonL0v3er

You and Dawson were on a vacation in Florida. You were staring out at the beautiful sunset when you felt Dawson's strong arms wrap around your waist.

"Its beautiful" you said.

"Not as beautiful as you" he replied softly kissing your neck.

you shook your head "I'm not beautiful"

Dawson spun you around in his arms and said "you are the most gorgeous person I have ever laid my eyes on and I am so lucky to have you"

"really then show me" you taunted.

Dawson grabbed you by the hand and led you back into the hotel room.

"Strip" he said.

You slowly took off all of your clothes.

"Bend over the dresser gorgeous" he said lustfully.

You bent over the dresser sticking your ass up in the air.

"Now I want you to look at the mirror while my cock destroys you're gorgeous body okay" he said.

He moved away from you body so you assumed he was getting undressed. You looked up in the mirror and saw Dawson push the tip of his cock into you. You wined wanting more.

"No baby you're mine and you get what I give you" he said.

He pulled out of you and slammed his cock back into you. He thrusted into you at an animalistic pace. You were overwhelmed by pleasure and it was getting difficult for you to look in the mirror.

"babe if you keep squeezing me I'm not going to last much longer" he grunted.

You couldn't help it you were going to cum. You came all over Dawson's cock your vision going black for a bit. Once you regained your sight you realized that Dawson was still thrusting into you even though you had both cum.

"Dawson I-can't" you moaned out.

"yes you can baby you can take one more" he replied.

He continued his fast pace going deeper inside you each time. Soon enough you felt the familiar knot in your stomach form and you quickly came all over Dawson's cock again. Dawson released his seed deep inside your cunt and pulled out of you.

He picked you up and brought you to the bed. He laid you down and climbed in next to you. He wrapped his arms around you and said this is not over yet. You didn't know what that meant and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

In the middle of the night you felt something slimy licking you. You pulled the sheets off of you body and saw your brown haired boyfriend eating you out. He pushed his entire hand into your cunt so he was fisting you. You grabbed his hair and pushed he head closer to where you wanted him. You came all over his hand and face but instead of stopping there Dawson continued to eat you out. Once you came again Dawson removed his hand from you and sucked all of your juices off it. He then went back between your thighs and lapped up all of your juices with his tongue. He moved back up towards you and kissed your lips.

"I love you beautiful" He said.

"I love you more Dawson" you replied sleepily.

"Impossible" he said and he climbed on top of you.

Slowly Dawson pushed his entire cock into you. You knew that you wouldn't be getting anymore sleep tonight so you wrapped your legs around Dawson's waist and let him destroy you.

Lets just say you couldn't walk the next day.

.....................

Sorry this took so long. Hope you like mattdawsonL0v3er

Comment who you want next.