Fishy Fishy

I walked into my room expecting to find a chair or a hamster. Thankfully nothing was there. I turned to look at Phil. " I don't get it. What am I looking for?"
" Look under your bed."
I got down on my knees and felt around under the bed. My hand wrapped around something cold and circular. I pulled the strange object out to find that it was a fishbowl with a little golden fish inside.
" Do you like him? His name is Sizzle."
I looked at Phil and smiled. " he's perfect. "
" Good because he's not a pet. "
" What do you mean he's not a pet? "
" Dan are you ready for some fun? " I looked at Phil and saw a mad man instead of the person that I knew and loved so well.
Phil came over and and grabbed my waist. " now... Lets play a little." He pushed me down on the bed and kissed me hard. I put my hands in his hair and down his back to keep him closer. Phil came down to my neck and continued to kiss me. He lifted my shirt , then his and went back to kissing me down to my pants line. He unzipped them slowly making me hard already. Phil looked and gave an evil smile before pulling my pants all the way off. He came back and kissed me again. I wanted him inside me already. He grabbed my hands and pushed them up locking them with handcuffs.

I looked up at Phil. " Kinky " and winked at him. " Shut up " Phil grabbed my face and continued to kiss me all the way down to my boxers making me get goose bumps all across my body. I could feel myself strain as he grabbed my boxers between his teeth and pull them down. I was throbbing and needed him so bad. He looked up at me and smiled an evil smile. He bent down and put me in his mouth and started to suck.
He licked his tongue over my slit and I started to moan and grind my hips up. His mouth on me was the best thing in the world and drove me to edge.
" No Dan not yet I have a surprise for you. Open wide for me okay? "
" mmmm " was all I could get out. He pulled my legs apart and licked inside of my thighs. " P-P-Phil please just fuck me already. "
I started to grind my hips up again and he pushed me down. " stop moving or you will regret it. "
Phil reached over and grabbed the lube off the table applying it to his huge length. Phil came in slowly letting me adjust to him. " okay? "
" yea " I breathed. He pushed inside and waited again. When I nodded my head he started to thrust. He went slow at first letting me adjust to him and when I started to pant he went faster.
" Phil" I moaned. I couldn't resist it. Knowing that I will regret it later I started to move with him. My hips pounding against him with every thrust. Then he stopped and pulled out. " What did I say? Now you will regret it." Phil reached over to where Sizzle was and grabbed him out of the bowl. He put sizzle on my bare chest and reached over and grabbed the fish food. " Phil what are you doing?"
" I'm going to teach you a listen. " Phil opened the fish food and inserted some in my ass. " WHAT THE FUCK PHIL!"
" SHUT THE HELL UP!" Phil was not himself anymore. I didn't know this person at all.
He grabbed little Sizzle off of me and held him up. " You ready to eat little guy? " All Sizzle could do was dangle and flop in response. Phil brought it down to me and I could feel a nimble in response. I felt disgusting but the feeling of the nibbling felt amazing. I looked at Phil with pleading eyes and all he could do was give me an evil face. Phil pushed Sizzle inside me. It burned like hell. It was the worst thing I have ever felt. Phil grabbed my penis and started to pump me with his hand. He still had hold of Sizzle but I could feel him wiggling in my ass wanting to go deeper. Phil pumped me harder and started to suck me. I couldn't take it. His mouth on me and Sizzle playing with my asshole brought me over the edge. I came all over the place. Most of it landed on my chest.
Phil brought Sizzle out and swirled him around my cum. I couldn't believe what happened next. Phil brought Sizzle to his mouth and sucked my cum off of the fish. He then swirled him back in my cum and stuffed Sizzle inside my mouth. I had no choice but to chew , with me being handcuffed and Phil sitting on top of me I had no place to run. I chewed Sizzle. He tasted of salt, bone, blood and fish food. He actually tasted quite nice. Phil leaned down and kissed me with Sizzle remains still inside my mouth.
" Now my Dan ,wasn't that fun?"
I looked up at my lover and had only one answer.

" Phil... Lets go get more fish. "