Chapter 11.

" How have you been for the past two years,??" Jay asks after a few moments of silence as he drives.

" Good "I reply briefly as I stare out  through the open window.

" I see" he chuckles and silence took over the atmosphere once again.

Well, I had left without telling him despite our friendship, I guess I'm a bad friend In that case and I owe him an apology.

Just as I open my mouth to speak, he spoke first " I can't believe you could do what you did to me, I thought I was trusted by you but I think It was just me who did trust you "

" I'm sorry " I apologize sincerely" it wasn't intentional, it happened all of a sudden and I couldn't tell you about it cause i was so busy trying to escape from my own hell, that I didn't think about how you'd feel if you eventually realize I'm out of there country." I pause for a second and swallow hard" I really do trust you,.Jay but I was just so selfish to even think of  telling you and I deeply apologize" I plead.

He chuckles" I've forgiven you a long time ago and please stop begging like I'm tryna get inside you"

I quickly spank his arm laughing loudly.

" How could you say such to my face, huh??? " I yell at him.

He flicks a glance at me and shrug casually.

" Don't act as if you are too innocent to hear that "

" Of course I am and please don't corrupt my pure mindset " I roll my eyes at him.

" Yes ma'am " he bows slightly, his eyes fixed on the road.

We continued teasing each other and laughing in a way that reminded of how we used to be back then in high school, though we didn't spend much time together but the little times we were together was worth a billion.

Finally we arrives at the females dorm and he walks me to my room.

"Good night" he says standing at the door post.

" You aren't coming in?? " I raise a brow at him and he nods.

" Why??" I ask.

"Because I don't fuck buddy's " He replies and I couldn't help staring at him with wide eyes.

" Jay!!!!"I shouts.

" Hey, stop screaming my name like I'm thrusting in and out of you" he mumbles pretending to be embarrassed.

Gosh, how come, the good Jay I used to know became a pervert??

" Good night" I say and quickly rush to the door and shut it not minding the fact he was there.

" Ouch! " He groans pretending to be hurted.

" Well, sorry if you are hurted but I'm not opening up the door again"

" What ever!" he sighs and I ignore. after some moments of silence I heard retreating foot steps.

Finally he is gone.

**** **** **** **** *****

The next day, I woke up early and prepare for class.

Just as I was about to leave, Cassie showed up with breakfast.

" Have some before you leave" she says and force a carton of pizza into my hand.

Not wanting to argue with her, I mutter a Thank you to her and walk to my desk, where I sat and ate up before leaving for lectures.

I arrived at the lecture room few minutes before lectures begins.

" Hi" Danny smiles as he plops into the seat beside me.