4: Ninja Academy

Ninja Academy

Umiko up top without her bandages (don't count the clothes) her ninja clothes are still her white dress with sleeves and red cloak

7 years later

Umiko's POV

"NARUTO! UMIKO! GET BACK HERE!" Jounins yelled as they chased us around.

Pranksters. That's what we me and Naruto were. We vandalized the hokage statue with each a bucket of paint in our hands. I know it's mean, but we were bored. Now we're dead meat.

We continued to run and laugh while they yelled at us to stop.

While we were running, there other Jounins in the direction we were running. "Naruto! The other way!" I yelled.

"Right!" We skidded to a stop and I dug my fingers the ground to slow down. I flung my body towards the other direction and we took off to the other side but there were ANBUS waiting for us.

We easily jumped over them, and hopped onto house to house. We then saw a fence and hid on it as me and Naruto held fence camouflage sheet.

We heard then pass us and we let go laughing. And then the best thing happened.

Iruka Sensei found us.

"Coming, coming!" I ran over to the door and opened it. I sniffed the air and it was it Kakashi Onni-san.

"Oh, what it is, Kakashi Onni-san?" I asked.

"Umiko, the hokage said that you need to join the academy." He said.

"Academy? Why?"

"You want to be a ninja, you have to learn how to."

"Ok!"

So here I am. In the academy, tied in ropes with Naruto, Iruka Sensei lecturing us, and the class watching.

"Now, listen Naruto. You failed the last graduation test and the one before that. This is not time to be goofing off, you fool!" Naruto just turned his head away.

"And Umiko! Same goes for you! This is no time to mess around on your first day! Now, why don't you introduce yourself to the class." I huffed.

I broke out of the ropes with my bare arms and gasps were heard. I walked up to the class.

"My name is Umiko Mikami. Any questions?" I stated. Everyone sweat dropped but asked anyway.

"Do you like anyone?!" A high piched voice screamed.

"...I'm not even gonna answer." I said.

'Baka' Kalseru thought.

'I know right' I replied back.

"Why are you blind?"

"None of your business." I crossed my arms.

"Alright! Umiko sit next to Naruto." I sniffed the air for Naruto's scent. I found him and walked up the steps. I sat down next to him.

"Now, we will have a re-test of the Transformation Jutsu!" He yelled. Everyone groaned and lined up.

"Sakura Haruno. Here I go..." Sakura who I assumed said. Is she talking to herself?

"Transform!" She transformed into Iruka sensei.

"Ok." Iruka Sensei said.

"I did it!" Did you see that, Sasuke-kun?" She cheered. She got back in line.

"Next, Sasuke Uchiha."

"Hai." He walked up and transformed into Iruka without saying anything. So cool *note the sarcasm*.

"O-Ok. Umiko." I nodded and walked up.

"Transform!" I changed into someone important. Nikara. She was like my little sister when our clan was alive. She has long white hair and blue eyes with a bandage covering her left eye. I wa still able to see when my clan was alive. And I don't miss them one bit. Except for Nikara. I walked back line.

Iruka sensei was confused but nodded "Good. Naruto Uzumaki." he walked up and chakra formed around him.

Then, a naked girl with clouds covering her parts, appeared. Iruka sensei got a nose bleed and I burst out laughing. After that he got a big lecture from Iruka.

[AFTER SCHOOL]

Naruto and I cursed as we were rubbing off the paint on the hokage statue.

"I won't let you guys go home after you cleaned all of this mess!" Iruka Sensei yelled as he watched us from the top of one of the statues.

"I don't care! There's nobody home anyway...." He said.

"Hey, calm down." I said.

"You guys...." He started.

"What is it this time?" Naruto urged.

"If you clean up this mess, I'll buy you ramen tonight..."

"Huh?!" Naruto smiled.

"No thanks. I already have food. You can go." I waved my hand.

"Are you sure?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." After we scrubbed all the paint off, I walked home while Naruto went with Iruka Sensei to get Ichiraku's Ramen.

[NEXT DAY]

The next day, we took the shadow clone jutsu and we all passed except for Naruto.