28: Attack

LAST CHAPPY!!!

Attack

No One's POV

War.

That's what was happening right now.

The hokage is fighting Orochimaru as the 4 sound ninjas kept a barrier around them. Kakashi and Guy are fighting the sound nins in the arena. Sakura, Shikamaru, and Naruto were following after Sasuke and Gaara.

Where was Umiko?

Traveling through the forest towards where Gaara and Sasuke and the others were. Alone. Eating a bowl of ramen she got from Ichiraku's.

What? She was hungry from all the training with Yuzuki Sensei.

She soon finished it throwing in the forest, wiping her mouth 'I should have got 2 bowls...' She shook her head 'Focus! It's Gaara and Naruto we're talking about!'

She heard a rumble.

Kneeling on a tree, she tried to sniff out the scents where the others were. She quickly found them, jumping from tree to tree following it.

As the Blind Ninja got to where they were, she 'saw' Sasuke on a tree, laying down with Gaara rushing towards him.

"Ducky-chan!" Umiko rushed forwards and grabbed Sasuke in the nick of time.

"Sorry to ruin your awesome chance there, Naruto." She smiled sheepishly at Naruto who was looking at her with a 'really?' face.

Sakura and Pakkun rushed towards Sasuke where Umiko put him down behind her "Sasuke-kun!" Sakura yelled worriedly at him when she got there.

"Gaara..." Umiko called out softly.

He looked at her and widen his eyes "U-Umiko...?"

"Gaara...What are you doing?!" Umiko shouted and took out a kunai.

"I-I..." Gaara winced and grabbed his head in pain, closing his eyes.

Shukaku growled and took control of his other side. Gaara snarled and launched and Umiko, unable to control himself for hurting his only friend now.

He slashed his tail at her body and she crashed into a tree.

"UMIKO!" Naruto yelled worriedly.

The smoke cleared as Umiko already felt bruises forming "That's it, Ichibi! It's on!" Umiko growled.

Shukaku widen his eyes 'H-How...?'

She ripped her bandages off showing glowing white eyes with black slits as pupils. Instead of the red chakra she used to fight Zabuza, real blue tails grew behind her, 5 of them. Big blue wings grew behind her, allowing her to fly. Half her face was Kalseru's. She was now half beast and human.

They continued to fight for a while until they both got the same idea. They both unleashed their power, and a big smoke covered the land.

Everyone in the area shielded their eyes away from it.

Once it was cleared, everyone gasped.

The two beasts were transformed into their tailed-beasts, but the beasts didn't control them yet.

"Gaara! Snap out of it!" Umiko said in a raspy voice.

Gaara cackled inside the beast "You entertain me, UMIKO!"

She gritted her teeth and only had to do one thing. She summoned a big machine gun in both of the dragon's hand.

She cackled "Let's have some fun, GARRA!"

Gaara's smirk widen.

"YEEHAW!" She shot them out in his direction as Gaara created a shield of sand, protecting the beast.

She flew above the air in Kalseru's form and shot above. Sand barrier was up too.

She smirked and went down. Kicking him under the chin.

He flew up in the air and landed back down, the floor shaking as if a earthquake had happen.

He got back up and the next thing that happened surprised them. Sand started to surround the top and Gaara started to appear. Well, half his body.

Umiko started to do the same thing. But instead of sand, it was water.

She looked over to Naruto "Naruto! I leave you to Gaara since I won't be in my body! Kalseru will help you!"

"Got it, datebayo!"

She looked back at Gaara to see him gonna do that jutsu. She did the same.

"Tanuki Neiri no jutsu!" (Playing Possum jutsu!)

They both slumped forward, motionless. And the next thing happened,

All Hell Broke Loose.

Shukaku cackled "I'm finally able to emerge!" He looked at Kalseru.

He pointed a finger at him "That's you who I wanna kill! You! Futon! Renkudan!"(Wind style! Air Bullet!)

He took a deep breath, and blew out a bullet of air. It headed straight for Kalseru. The water dragon jumped in the air.

"Suiton! Suidan no jutsu!" (Water style! Water bullet jutsu!) Kalseru took a deep breath and water bulllet, the same size as the air bullet, came at Shukaku.

Shukaku launched another air bullet and both of them clashed.

So basically, Naruto summoned Gamabunta from training with Jiraiya, Kalseru assisted, Umiko slept, Naruto head-butted Garra and...yeah.

But...while the hokage was fighting Orochimaru, he died.

So it was his funeral. Umiko didn't go.

If they really cared for him, they wouldn't have gone. They're not crying for him. They're crying for themselves.

She was packing up.

She needed to train harder to protect everyone she loved.

She slung her backpack over her shoulder and ran out her apartment.

Jumping over the east wall of the gate, she headed out for her journey.

Before five minutes passed, something snatched her away, just leaving her backpack on the ground.

Forgotten.

--

Finished.