𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡

Living with Liam O'Donovan was something Sadie Taylor used to do on a daily basis. But that was different. They had only ever lived in a house full of other kids, and got barely any time alone.

However, what she was experiencing now was not the same whatsoever.

And living with Liam was... amazing.

It was just perfect. Sadie was loving waking up next to him every morning, and having breakfast with him, and coming home to him in the evenings.

She was loving going to parties with him, and having his arm around her waist when anyone looked at her. She loved the stolen kisses during the day and at home.

She just loved him.

So that brings us to right now, with Sadie and Liam strolling through the park, hand in hand.

"Come on, Liam! You would like it," Sadie was in the middle of trying to convince her boyfriend to go as her date to her uni formal.

"Would I, Sadie?" Liam raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, it's just same as all the other parties you've been to, just... teacher organised," Sadie shrugged. "Just please come with me."

Liam sighed. "Okay Sades, I'll come for y- Sadie?"

He was just walking, but Sadie had stopped abruptly and was now staring with wide eyes, feet rooted to the spot, at a point in the distance.

Liam followed her eyeline and saw that she was staring at a group of young-ish boys and one grown man, all standing in the middle of the park.

"Sades?" He asked again, squeezing her hand.

"We have to go," Sadie said under her breath.

"What?" Liam was seriously confused.

"To my mum's, right now, we have to go!" Sadie hissed, suddenly springing to action as she pulled Liam's hand, running off.

"Sades, what-?"

"Listen Liam, I need to get to my mum's!"

"But wh-"

"Because you know that man in the park?" Sadie raised her eyebrows.

She didn't want to even think of the name, let alone say it.

But she did.

"That was Keith."

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

They got to Sadie's mum's only to find Johnny standing outside, in a running outfit. He was going into the army in a day, so Sadie was extremely confused to see him.

"Hi?" She frowned.

"Hey, Sades, Liam," he said breathlessly, looking at Sadie. "Where's mum?"

"That's what I want to know, I have to tell her something," Sadie said, wanting desperately to protect her little siblings.

But Johnny wasn't having any of it.

"You saw him too, didn't you?"

Sadie nodded. "What the hell is he doing here?" She said hopelessly. "I thought he was in prison."

Liam took her hand and squeezed it, making her feel a little more safe. A little.

"I don't know," Johnny shook his head.