Twenty seven-(Louis the favorite uncle )

Still on the living room Zara feels as if she's in a interrogation .
Zara went to touch her mother but she flinched she didn't want to be touch by her .
Zara apologized
" I don't want to talk anymore I still need to process what we've talked if I can" she says wiping her tears
" Lottie tell Alexis to prepare a room for your sister " she says
" the favorite child of the Tomlinson's family has now been discredited " says Lottie with pure jealousy dripping from the corners of her mouth , and with a big smile on her face
While Zara rolled her eyes and exited the room.

When she arrived at the garden hoping finding two people, but instead she found three.
" Louis ?" Zara says barely audible , but then Tori looked to the side and saw her mom "mom" she yells and runs , hugging Zara making all the attention of her siblings turning to her
When Louis found Zara's gaze both of them smiled , Louis came in her way " cmon little girl now it's my turn to steal your mother " he says smiling and hugging Zara swinging her left to right it's a hug they do since they were kids .
" oh god I missed you " says Zara
" yes miss Zara me too " he says with his hands on his waist " so this is the girl you talk about huh?" He almost whispered so that Diana wouldn't listen
Tori panicked but as soon as she saw her mothers chilled expression she tried to relax
" calm down Tori your secrets is safe with me" says Louis with a wink , the little girl already picked her favorite.
"So how's it going ?" Says Zara
" we'll im in my holidays , now thank god I'm tired , and now I can help you a lot if you know what I mean right little one ?"
Tori smiles
" we'll have a lot of fun , you'll see Tori I'm your favorite uncle " the girl giggles making Zara smile
" thank you Lou really "
" it's ok "
Then Diana came in the picture with a kitten in her hands " so what's going on here?"
" nothing much just greeting my sister why is that forbidden?" Says Louis sarcastically and joking around , he's the jokester of the house and Tori already understood that making him her favorite.

Gabriela was staring at the newspaper, when Aaron walked in " hello miss Gabriela I have here the electricians number "
" thank you , hum can I ask you a favor?" She asked to the old man
" of course "
" can you supervise the store for a few minutes ? I won't be gone for too long ok I really need to get to resolve this problem I have "
" sure of course " he says
So with that Gabriela grabs her purse and walks out of the store .

Zara walked on her old room , which was next to Louis' , she explained to Tori that this room is where they will stay now and they have to sleep again on the same bed which Tori was ok with it ,Tori starts to accommodate herself finally taking her hat off .
" is your mom mad at you ?"
" we'll she's .... Surprised , but I'm sure she will love you she just needs some time , it won't be easy but it will be okay " Tori nodded
" mom ... something happened in the garden before Louis appeared "
Zara signals her to continue
" a man came in , he was a journalist he spoke to aunt Diana ' Maya Aguilar is lost ' he said , he wants to see you " she says while panic is all that Zara could feel
" did he see you ?"
" no I turned my face away "
" oh thank god good job " Zara says kissing her hand.

Finally Cyril had what he wanted , soley going to the police station , the officer thought she was there to pick mayas things up , but no Cyril tried to make a drama about how he loved the child and that that should stop the search and that they only wanted to bury the child in peace , but the officer said that it didn't work like that it needed a trial that would last one to five years .
So the other officer comes in with mayas things .
Cyril was angry " you better look like a mother whose child is dead !" He says to Soley .

Gabriela in the other hand she goes to the park hoping to find Tori in there but unsuccessfully.

" hey guys " says Niall entering the building, where he works
" hey there " says harry followed by Liam
" so any news about the kid that fell into the sea?" Asks harry
" nop it doesn't make any sense , all the fishermen say that the body should be discovered by now but it doesn't end there "
" what do you mean " asks Liam " did you catch something again?"
" I'm not sure but there's something fishy about it , mom works at the nightclub , her boyfriend's a bastard "
" so?" Harry curiously asks
" so the woman is not talking and the boyfriend is talking nonsense, the water's a little blurry ya know ? I don't know if the kid just ... ran away from home or went to die "
"This kid didn't go to school? Why didn't you go there ? Talking to her classmates , her teacher "
" she has a teacher and I'm gonna talk to her "
" ok then keep me updated " says harry having to work to do
" yeah me too " saying Liam who went to grab some coffee
" alright bye "

In the Tomlinson's, Carolyn , woke up making her drama , and scolding the maid for not write down the things she told her to do and buy .

While now Lottie is reading a magazine on the couch laid down relaxing , and just throwing orders to the maid
" Alexis can you bring me my moms rice pudding "
" yes I'll get it " she yelled from the kitchen but instead of Alexis coming , it's Diana who appeared with the rice pudding
" here Alexis is too busy being scolded by mom "
" thanks " says Lottie " we'll it's normal when the golden child the one she's proud of comes with a daughter after all these years , you'd be nervous too , if I was her I would have an heart attack "
" aren't you exaggerating Lottie ?"
" no why would I ? Look now everything makes sense I mean why she didn't see us all those years , why she didn't call us her attitude all makes so much sense , turns out she has a big secret "
" you're the best " says Diana sarcastically " now that you've solved the problem let's not talk about it "
" even if I shut it down it won't be over for months "
" shhh they're coming " she said as Zara and Tori walked in
" good morning, we forgot to ask you in a hurry , did you have breakfast? Tori ?" Says fina walking back to them " are you hungry ? sis ? "
" we had breakfast do you want a snack?"asks Zara to little Vitoria , but she was shy so she shrugged her arms