Bouldergeist & Cosmic Comet

(Y/N): Hey Luigi?

I called out to Luigi who was now laying on the grass with his hat over his face probably asleep, I get closer to him I lift up his hat to see him sleeping.

(Y/N): *sighs* *thoughts* He did say that he didn't want to go back to the same galaxy I found him in but me and the Lumas found another Power Star there, I'm sure he will understand.

I walk away leaving Luigi to his nap and met up with Rosalina, after talking she said that if Luigi wakes up when I am gone, she will tell Luigi that I went back to "Ghostly Galaxy". I shared a kiss with Rosalina and went back to the kitchen dome with T Luma.

*Time skip 3 minutes*

We landed back on 'Ghostly Galaxy' but the galaxy was different, we landed on a circular piece of land with a whole in the centre with some dead trees and a big rock along with a few bats and spiders hanging over a bridge.

T Luma: I don't like this dad.

T Luma sounded scared and I understand why but the child had to be brave.

(Y/N): I know son, just stay close to me and you will be ok.

The star child stuck close to me as one of the bats noticed me and dived down to attack but the bat was met with a star punch turning it into Star Bits. Once I dealt with the rest of the bats and getting past the spiders we crossed the bridge and entered the haunted mansion.

(Y/N): Huh, no stairs or carpet jus this creepy painting of a Boo?

T Luma: Have you seen them before?

(Y/N): No, theses are new to me. Maybe there is something we can do with these Bowser statues?

T Luma: I sense a Launch Star just behind that fire place.

I looked at the statue blocking the fire place but I didn't notice that the Boo in the picture frame quietly made its way towards me but I heard the sounds of the Boo behind me, approaching fast.

(Y/N): AHHH!

I used my star power and surprisingly grabbed the Boo by its long tongue and its body collided with the Bowser statue, destroying it in an explosion.

(Y/N): Alright they explode. Ew ghost saliva!

I wiped the ghost saliva off my hands and used the launch star that was inside the fire place and we landed on a piece of a wall that looks like it was ripped out of a building, there were a few spiders in the way but they were easily taken care of.

After climbing up the big wall and collecting more anti gravity blue stars, we shot off and landed where the glowing golden light was.

T Luma: I don't like this feeling I have.