Chapter 6: Diplomatic Encounter

(The camera pans over the bustling streets of Inazuma City, gradually focusing on the grand structure of Tenshukaku. Inside the throne room, Raiden Shogun sits with an aura of authority as diplomats and emissaries gather for the meeting. Acturus Surtalogi, with his distinct white hair and blue eyes, stands among them.)

Raiden: We are here to discuss the potential economic trade between Snezhnaya and Inazuma

Raiden: We are here to discuss the potential economic trade between Snezhnaya and Inazuma. Acturus Surtalogi, as the representative of the Tsaritsa, you may begin.

 Acturus Surtalogi, as the representative of the Tsaritsa, you may begin

Acturus: Thank you, Raiden Shogun. Snezhnaya seeks to establish a mutually beneficial trade relationship with Inazuma, focusing on the exchange of resources and technologies that will bolster both our nations.

(The discussion continues, with Acturus and the Inazuman diplomats exchanging proposals and negotiating terms. After a lengthy session, an agreement is reached, and the meeting concludes.)

Raiden: We have reached an accord. Let this be the beginning of a prosperous relationship between our nations.

Acturus: Indeed. Thank you for your time and consideration, Shogun.

(As the diplomats disperse, Hayate Akatsuki, now Raiden Shogun's Guardian Ninja, approaches Acturus.)

Hayate: Acturus. It's been a long time.

Acturus: Hayate. I didn't expect to see you here, of all places.

Hayate: There's much to discuss. Let's find a quieter place.

(Timeskip)

(Hayate and Acturus sit at a table in a secluded tea house, a bottle of Inazuman wine and two cups between them.)

Hayate: So, what happened after you left Remnant? How did you become the 6th Harbinger of the Fatui?

Acturus: It's a long story. After I left home, I fought against Salem and her subordinates, pushing myself to the brink. In one of those battles, I was transported to a dark space by someone named Surtalogi. He saved me and taught me how to harness hatred and malice as weapons. I took on a new name, Acturus Surtalogi, and eventually ended up in Snezhnaya. There, I met Tartaglia and joined the Fatui. My strength earned me the title of the 6th Harbinger, 'The Balladeer.'

Hayate: I see. You've been through a lot. As for me, after the village chief passed away, I realized that staying in Menagerie would put my people at risk. I used a forbidden magic to teleport our entire Mist Island to another world. We ended up here, in Inazuma. Raiden Shogun offered her protection in exchange for my service as her Guardian Ninja.

Acturus: So we both found new paths in this world. It's strange how fate works.

(They pour the wine and raise their cups.)

Hayate: To new beginnings and old friends.

Acturus: Cheers.

(Timeskip)

(Hayate and Acturus are now surrounded by nearly ten empty jars of wine, laughing and reminiscing about old times.)

Hayate: You know, I never thought I'd find myself serving a deity in another world.

Acturus: And I never imagined I'd be leading a faction in the Fatui. Life has its surprises.

(As they continue their conversation, the door bursts open and Raiden Shogun enters, a stern look on her face.)

Raiden: Hayate! What is the meaning of this?

Hayate: Shogun, we were just—

Raiden: Enough. You've had your fun. It's time to return to Tenshukaku.

(Hayate stands up, somewhat unsteady, and bows to Acturus.)

Hayate: It was good seeing you, Acturus. Until next time.

Acturus: Take care, Hayate.

(Hayate is escorted out by Raiden Shogun, who gives Acturus a brief, stern nod before leaving.)

(Some moments later, Acturus returns to the inn where he is renting a room. He enters his room, closing the door behind him and sitting down on the bed, deep in thought.)

Acturus: (to himself) New beginnings indeed. Let's see where this path leads.

(The camera pans out of the room, showing the tranquil night of Inazuma City, hinting at the many stories yet to unfold.)