🪷 CHAPTER:10🪷

It's been a week since I encountered Nasir ji  and I'm glad my life is on a better track

It's been a week since I encountered Nasir ji and I'm glad my life is on a better track .I also didn't tell Mumma, papa about him till now but definitely I'm gonna tell them .

beautiful sun rays fall inside my room as it's early morning and I'm thinking about my life now get your ass inside the bathroom siya Aggarwal.

With lots of battle with my mind, I went inside the bathroom and fresh up while dressing up in a black top and beige colour pants while securing my hair in a culture and applying sunscreen and lip gloss and all done for the day not before wearing my shoes and went downstairs.

( SIYA'S OUTFIT)

" Jai shree krishna papa "

" Jai shree krishna beta " said Papa as we started our day while taking God's name

" Breakfast ready hai let's eat then we have to leave for Rishikesh" said Papa oh! I forgot to tell you that mumma, papa and anokhi are going to Rishikesh for my brother Kartik bhai wedding preparations as that's going to happen one month later and I can because it's my practical today and I don't want to miss it I seriously want to go.

" Papa I also want to go," I said while winning like a child .

" Siu beta if your practical is not today. we will take you too bacha" said Mumma coming outside from the kitchen at the same time anokhi also came and sat beside me .

" Di I will miss you " said Anokhi while hugging me sideways.

" I will also miss you but don't worry only two days then we will all be back," I said where we all started having our breakfast and I helped Papa and Anokhi with their luggage.

" Beta dhyan rakhna and do call us if anything happens," said Papa while placing his hand on my head.
( Dear take care )

" Ok papa," I said while hugging him tightly later Mumma and anokhi.
( Ok father )

Later they all went towards the beautiful journey of Rishikesh leaving me behind with the sad face I made my way inside the house picked her Tote bag, scooty keys and water bottle and made her way outside the house not before properly locking her house.