🪷 CHAPTER:22🪷

It has been two days since Nasir informed Siya and her family about their upcoming marriage

It has been two days since Nasir informed Siya and her family about their upcoming marriage. Since then, Nasir has increased security around Siya and her house to prevent them from running away.

In Siya's house, everyone is unhappy and unwillingly into the Muslim traditions and rituals.

Siya has also met Nasir's mother and sister but hesitant to talk to them out of fear.

Today was Siya's Mehendi, and Anokhi was helping her change her clothes because she couldn't do it herself due to her Mehendi.

( SIYA'S NIGHT SUIT)

" Di if you need anything just tell me " said Anokhi while Siya only nodded her head.

After Anokhi leaves Siya alone in the washroom, Siya looks at her reflection in the mirror. She sees her full face, which doesn't have the glowing look which a bride should have.

" My life changed unexpectedly" Siya mumbled and moved inside the room .

When she entered her room, she saw Nasir sitting on the sofa. She wasn't shocked, as he had been coming here since he declared their wedding.

" Siya ji come I was waiting for you " said Nasir taking out his right hand and telling her to come near him .

Once she approached him, he pulled her towards him, causing her to land on his lap.

" How was your day little dove" said Nasir while placing his face inside her neck.

" Good," said Siya where she was finding it difficult to talk as he was only in his pants while his upper body was naked.

" Tomorrow I'm going to take you away from everyone , little dove" said nasir while giving her wet kisses.

"Nasir ji please I don't want to marry you " said Siya

" Why " Naise looks towards her while having a stretching face.

" Please," said Siya while looking towards him where a single drop of tear left from her eyes.