Carnage

In most universes, Izuku Midoriya is known to be a kind, courageous, and spirited young boy with a dream of becoming a hero... but that wasn't the case here.

In this universe, he was a ruthless, cold-blooded, mentally insane serial killer.

How did it get like this you ask? Well the answer was quite simple: he was pushed to the brink of insanity by society. After being diagnosed quirkless, abuse and bullying became a constant thing for him. Every day he would experience the same kind of explosive pain from Bakugo, and the same mental pain from the words he said to him.

After the day of the sludge villain attack his sanity slowly began to slip away. You see, in this universe, All Might not only refused to give him one for all, but instead scolded him harshly for saving Bakugo's life. He told Izuku once again that he couldn't be a hero without a quirk and that he should just give up his dream of helping people entirely.

After that day, things for Izuku began to change. He soon would follow his classmates home and kill them in their sleep. He also managed to secretly kill many pro-heroes by killing them in the hospital after they were badly injured from a villain attack. Soon the other students began to notice their classmates were disappearing, but Izuku said nothing about it. He soon began to enjoy the experience of killing others and soon grew to love destruction and chaos.

Unfortunately for him, he was soon caught. He never got to kill Bakugo as he was saving him for last. The police and students soon gathered all the evidence that pointed to Izuku, and he was caught and sent to Tartarus. Inko was heartbroken that her son became this mentally insane serial killer.

When he was in prison, Bakugo came to visit him and talk to him through the glass wall with the phones. "What the hell were you thinking Deku? You always wanted to become a hero. This isn't the person I knew." He asked. "Heheheh. You think I wanna be like All Might? Please. You and the rest of those students deserve to die. I loved to see the ones I killed bleed." Izuku said.

Bakugo had begun to fell tremendous guilt for what Izuku had become. He blamed himself for all the deaths of the students and heroes. "Im sorry dek- Izuku. I'm sorry for everything." Bakugo said. "No you're not Kacchan... not yet. Soon there will be destruction, chaos... and carnage." Izuku said. "Time's up" a guard said and Bakugo left.

Soon Izuku was given the death sentence and was to be executed the next day. However, the day before the execution, an asteroid landed in the ocean surrounding Tartarus and out came a red symbiote. It then crawled its way up the wall and into the vents of the prison and soon found its way to Izuku's cell were he was sleeping, and crawled into his body.

Soon the next day came and Izuku was restrained in the execution chamber were they would poison him. Many people were there, including some of the parents of the students Izuku killed, as well as Inko who was crying.

"Izuku Midoriya, you have been tried, convicted, and sentenced to death by the hero commission. May your passing bring closure to the victims families, and may you find peace in the hereafter." The guard said, but Izuku was just mumbling to himself. "Soon come chaos. Chaos soon come." He said. "Are those your final words?" The warden asked. "Enjoy the show." Izuku said.

The clock then stroked to 9 o'clock exactly, and the warden then signaled the guard to activate the poison. He then flipped the levers and the poison then began to enter Izuku's body. But soon a red substance stopped the poison from entering his veins, and Izuku began to shake wildly in his restraints while red tendrils began to form out of him.