Chapter Six: Giving in?Compromising? or Neither?

i think this is a short chapter but vote and comment. and check out my other books!!!

Its four thirty when I wake up. Much to my protest of sleeping here my eyes couldn't stay awake any longer. Mr. Asshole told me there were night gowns in the closet. Of course I argued about wearing another women's clothes but as a surprise they were all new, with the price tags intact. 900 dollars for a night gown is ridiculous, but I couldn't sleep in what I was wearing.

I walk down the long winding staircase and if I remember correctly the kitchen is on the right. I stop by the entrance when I hear a soft groan. Why is he up?

I walk in slowly but stop when his eyes meet mine. He looks at me up and down and if I'm not mistaken a small smile alights his lips. Not one where I would ask why he's staring at me but one where he's looking into me. It's unnerving and irritating the hell out of me.

"What are you doing up?" He ask softly.

"I'm usually up at this hour. I go to the gym early to practice. Why are you up?"

"I'm up at this hour to."

"Why? you have nightmares about the things you do in your torture room"

"No. Do you use sarcasm to ask real questions?"

"No. It just happens" I state firmly, shrugging my shoulders.

He nods. "Would you like some tea?"

"Um... Do you have coffee?"

"Yea, I'll get you—"

"No, you sit I'll do it. Where are your mugs?"

"The mugs are in the cabinet and the coffee is in the coffee maker." I walk slowly to the cabinet and tip up to reach. I can feel his eyes on me. I pour the coffee in the mug and turn to look at him. No man should look that good just sitting at the breakfast bar. Don't stare!

"So do you have creamer?"

"In the fridge" yea that makes sense. I set my mug down on the counter and open the fridge. He has it in a glass labeled creamer, come to think of it everything is labeled. Control freak! I take it out shut the fridge and turn around into a solid rock chest, only to get pushed back against the fridge. His lips crash against mine in a vigorous pace. I moan around his perfectly sculptured lips and the bottle drops out my hands as I reach to pull his hair. His hair is soft and prefect. His hand moves to the back of my neck pulling my hair down so my head is forced to stay in place. I feel like the monkey in the middle, being pushed into the fridge between him. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and for the first time I willingly open. His tongue strokes mine and he lets out a low dominant growl. He's putting all his frustration into this. But so am I. In one swift movement he picks me up placing me on the island. He stands between my legs and my night gown rolls up to my hips.

"Lay back" he demands. I do nothing. Do I want this? I mean yes I want him when he's not pissing me off. But I know the way he wants me and it's not going to happen. He lets out a calm breath but he's not even close to calm. I guess all his slaves listen. He parts my legs further and kisses my neck. He keeps sucking and nibbling until he finds the spot that makes me moan again. He kisses all the way up until are lips meet again. There so soft and feel so good against mine. He pulls away and smirks at me. Why? It then hits me.

I'm laying back and he's on top of me. He pulls my night gown over my head and I help him out of his shirt. He brings his lips down to kiss the swell of my breast. My skin heats and I find my back arching up to find his lips. He kisses and licks down my stomach causing the butterflies to flutter.