chapter 4

(so I forgot to mention this...that tae was in Busan at the start and now he is in daegu)

----------------------------------------------

In Daegu ::

Next day ::

Tae's pov ::

"Tae Bear...wake up...you have class....", My mom shook me trying to wake me up...

"Just a min momma....", I whined...i don't want to wake up....

"Tae Bear... you're saying this for 10 mins....wake up and get ready....bogum would be here in 15 mins... don't make him wait...." , Mom Said in a done tone...and I know it's the last strike....if i don't wake up now the consequences would be really bad...

"Ok..ok...I am awake....see....", I hurriedly said with my hooded eyes....

"Good...get ready for the class....", She said while patting my head...

"Ok momma...." , And I gave her my wide boxy smile...and she left from there leaving me alone...

And as I am alone....my mind started to do its work.... that's when everything started to hit...is that real?...or i just dreamed so realistic?....

"Is everything a dream?...shit..it felt real...let me go and get ready for the class...or else bogum hyungie would be late for his class because of me..." , I mumbled to myself....while standing up from the bed....

I took the towel and went to freshen up myself...

After 15 mins

I am ready....i wore a beige color shirt and a black color baggy pant....i know I am pretty and handsome...so I would look good at everything....while I am combing my hair....my mom loudly yelled.....

"Tae...bogum is here....come quick...", She called me saying bogum hyung is here...

"Coming mom...." , I yelled back while taking my bag from the couch....

I went down and looked at my hyungie....bogum hyungie....he is two years older than me...

we both meet in my freshman year...where some of the boys and girls tried to bully me.. bogum hyungie was the one who saved me from them....he was at his second year at that time....now he is in his last year....I'm really going to miss him so much after his graduation....

"Hello hyungie...." , I greeted him with my boxy smile...

"Hi tae... you're so pretty...." , I blushed hearing his compliment...

"Thanks hyungie.... you're pretty too....", i said and saw his cheeks turning pink....

"Bogum... please have some food dear....", My mom interrupted....

"No aunty...i had my breakfast....and I am full now...." , oh such a polite man...he is...

"Ok..ok...now I leave you....but you have to eat my handmade food someday..." , she said with a smile....

"Sure auntie...i would love it.." he nodded with a smile...and i looked at them blankly....such a drama...it happens everyday 🙃 every day mom would ask him to eat and he would deny it....

10 mins later...I had my breakfast and we both left to the college....

While walking towards clg...yeah my university is nearby...so we go by there in walk...it's just a 20 mins walk...so while walking i took my phone from my pocket...to check my timetable....after going through it...i opened my insta has a habit...that when i realised... shit it's not a dream...