My Speical Place

Chapter 10: My Special Place

Melissa Pov:

"It's gorgeous up here, Lucas." I whisper as we sit on the edge of the mountain with a beautiful view of the big city. I lean my head on Lucas's shoulder as he grabs my hand and sets it on his lap. "I come here to think... usually after I have a pantic attack-" "Do you wanna talk about it-" "There's not much to say Butterfly...One second I was doing math then the next a flash of those memories came back...flashbacks of the god horrible things they probably did to Diasy and then...the drowning...the goddamn drowning...I felt like I was going to die."

Oh, Lucas...He's here he's still alive because of how strong of a man he is. I get closer to him and I start kissing his shoulder to his neck "Your still here and so strong Lucas-" Lucas takes a deep breath in as he's head falls back and our hands detlaing as he's hand grabs onto my thigh and the other to my hip. "Keep doing that...butterfly." He groans. I slowly hop over his lap so I'm stradling him. I giggle "Don't drop me or I'll die-" Seriosuly I would were on a edge of an mountian! Lucas grins as he grips both sides of my hips and pulling me closer to him "Not happening on my watch, Butterfly. Now go on kiss me." I smile as I hold onto his shoulders and go back to kissing his neck. "Mhm...your good at this."

He says biting his lower lip and looking down at me with a grin. God he looks like a greek god, with his messy dirty blonde hair and light brown eyes that are darking by the second. "Can I?" I ask as I grip the bottom of his shirt. He nods slowly and smiles at me as I slowly take of his shirt and set it besides us. I slowly bring my hands up his chiseled chest with not as many tattoos as I thought but enough...their spread all over his chest...some rose's...a bike...some cursive writing that says something about how riding a bike is so freeing and a butterfly...that catches my eyes it above his chest right where his heart would be as soon as I place my hand there I can feel his heart beating like crazy. I slowly bring my eyes up towards Lucas as his hands both both to my ass and squeezes "Fuck...you beat this damn view butterfly." I giggle what a silly man.

"This is my frist time touching anyone like this." I whisper more tomyself really but Lucas answers it anyway. "First and last." I giggle again "Shut up." "No. Now ask the question your dying to ask." What does he mean? What the butterfly on his chest right where his heart is? The nickname he calls me..."Melissa.-" "What does the butterfly mean?" Lucas shakes his head with a small smile "I knew you would ask about that-" "Lucas..." I whisper breathlessly. "It means you." I raise a brow at him "Me? What about me?" He smiles up at me "My butterfly...the one who ran...hide...and I had to catch and capture...You're my butterfly Melissa-" I'm so speechless right now the only thing I could get out of my mouth is "When did you get this?" "Um...Well...you...see-" "Oh my god, Lucas!" I hit his shoulder playfully as I giggle. Lucas smiles nervously. "I well...-" "Well spell it out won't you!" "Okay fine!-" "Go on." Lucas nods.

"I got it when I first saw you...I knew you were the one...my butterfly so I got the tattoo the beginning of this year" Oh woah...I'm speechles...I thought Lucas Willam hated my guts but he's been obsessed with me...he's liked me and was too scared I would reject him...at least I think that's what's going on here. "Lucas-" "Crazy huh?-" "Yes...well no.-" "No or yes, Butterfly?-" "Both...I really don't mind it. I find it quite sweet-" "Really?" He grisn I grab his face with my hands as I lean in and give him a quick peck on the lips. "Yes very sweet-" "Good, I'm glad butterfly...now.-" "Now?" I giggle as he grabs my ass harder bring me closer.

"Now kiss me like you mean it butterfly-" "I do mean-" He captures my lips with his just like he's capturing my heart..."Never stop-" He moans into my mouth. "Never stop what?" "Touch me...I like the way you touch me a lor, Butterfly." He whisper againest my lips. "Promise?" "I promise." Then I quickly kiss him before he says another word. I don't need to say anything...because I'll never want to stop this being Lucas's...being his butterfly.