Chapter three: Dinner party

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

Alexia and Elena gets out of Bonnie's car in front of their school.

"Listen, I'm not saying don't date the guy, I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie explains.

"You are the one who sais to go for it." Elena pointed out.

"Now, I'm saying take it slow"

"I'm with Bonnie on this one, don't do like Mattie blue eyes." Alexia says with a shrug.

"When will you stop calling him that?" Elena asks her sister with a raised eyebrow.

"Mm, never."

"Why the about-face?" Elena asks Bonnie seeing her face she knew to well.

"It's not an about-face. You're ignoring im you're entire time in high school." Bonnie shrugs making a point. "It's the perfect time to play the field"

Elena chuckles, "Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?" Elena says, her and her sister knows she is hiding something.

"It's stupid."

Elena takes Bonnie by the arm as Alexia looks at them with a concerned look. "Bonnie."

"What?"

"We know you're hiding something. Spit it out." Alexia says with a concerned tone.

"I accidentally touched Stefan.. and I got a really bad feeling." Bonnie shrugs causing Elena to look at her like she's crazy.

"Is that it?" She asks causing Bonnie so sighs frustrated and turn around. "Bonnie." Elena takes her by the wrist.

"It was a 'bad' bad."

"Is this the witch-mojo thing again?" Elena says with a smile.

"Know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend."

Elena takes Bonnie by the shoulders. "And I love you for it. I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that."

"Okay, we let your little boyfriend alone. But if he hurts you, me and Bonnie are gonna kick his ass, got it?" Alexia asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Got it." Her sister chuckles.

Stefan then walks to them. "Morning Elena." He then turns to the two others. "Morning Bonnie, Alexia."