Chapter four: Founder's party

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

"To repeat, the animal terrorizing Mystic Falls as been caught." Logan Fell says on the TV.

"Scum ball. Scum Bucket." Jenna glares at the TV.

"Who are you talking to?" Elena asks with a frowns stopping herself from sitting down.

"Him." Jenna pointed with her eyes.

"Logan Frell?" Alexia asks.

"Logan Fell, it's written on the tv." Elena corrected her sister who rolls her eyes. "The news guy?" She asks her aunt Jenna.

"Also knows as Logan 'Scum' Fell." Jenna rolls her eyes before turning to her nieces. "Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?"

Alexia and Elena chuckles, "oh, no way. You and him?"

"That raccoon? You, Jenna, beautiful, kind, dated the raccoon?" Alexia do a disgusted face.

"What's a raccoon?" A pure-blood asks causing the supernaturals to look at them like their crazy.

"You live in a prison?" Alexia asks.

"Well no.."

"What, no? He's cute." Elena replies to her sister who now look at her sister weirdly.

"He is not cute. There's nothing cute about him." She closes the tv.

"Sorry, aunt Jenna. But you really need to change your tastes in men." Alexia says patting her aunt's shoulder.

"I just said he's not cute!"

Jenna walks to Elena, "what are you doing with that?"

Elena is cleaning a box that was to their parents. "I got it from the safe deposit box." Elena replies. "Mom told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it to the Founder's Council for their heritage display."

Jenna takes a ring from the box, "is that grandma Beth's wedding ring?"

"Originally, it was Great-Great-Grandma Mary's wedding ring." Elena explains as Jeremy walks in the kitchen.

Jeremy takes a jewelry from the box. "How much do you think this stuff is worth, like, on eBay?"

Elena takes it from his hand, "You're never gonna find out."