Chapter 1: The Seeds

Sunday Kindlin felt like she was gonna puke... well she did puke. Her knees were weak, wobbled, Her eyes couldn't focus on the small plastic test in her trembling hands. When they did, she didn't like the result. There was a small gray plus on the green screen.

"MAMA! MAMA!" she cried, while sliding down the wall of the bathroom until her bottom met the floor.

    "Why are you yelling Sunday, don't you know what time it i-" Kenya Kindlin, her mother, stop dead sentence when she seen the teary face of her child. "What's wrong with you?!" she said hurrying to comfort her child. All Sunday could do was bury her face into the blouse of her mother. Kenya sat down with her baby girl and ran her hand through Sunday's hair, softly sung. After thirty minutes Kenya had known all that her daughter was worried about.

"Do you know who the father is?" she asked, Sunday's head shot up fast, and at her mother who was trying to keep her gentle smile from becoming a wide grin.

"That's not funny, Ma. Of course I know who the father is! I don't just sleep around with everybody my eyes come in contact with!" Sunday giggled.

"Well," Kenya sighed as she rose from the tile flooring of the bathroom, "You'd better start preparing for that seed in your womb." Sunday got up, with the help of the wall next to her, and met her mother who was seated on Sunday's bed.

"Wait, aren't you gonna help me?" Sunday asked with a confused tone.

"Of course, I'll help to the best my ability, but," Kenya sighed, setting a hand on Sunday 's cheek, "this... this isn't my child, It's yours, you will need to take responsibility. I'm 40 years old, I've raised my child, I'm done with raising children. For now at least." Sunday got teary eyed but she realized, this is her own doing, if she had been smart enough to stop and wait until she was ready, she would still be a virgin and baby free.

"I'll will Ma... but I'll need some pointers." Sunday shrugged. Kenya laughed a little, then looked back at Sunday

"Well then, heres your first tip," Sunday seemed very interested in what her mother was going to say, "you'd better call that boy and tell him what's going on, you understand?" Kenya said with a smile while getting up from the bed to return to her room for the rest of her sleep.

"I'll do it right now...... Ma." Sunday yawned. Kenya smiled a gentle smile.

"And go to bed when you're done, you have school tommorow." Kenya said before exiting the room. Sunday rolled onto the other side of her bed to where her cell phone was. She picked it up and put in her passcode. From that point she continued to her contacts, until she reached a contact that said "Aalo💗😘💋". She paused and stared at the phone for a while, a single tear rolled down her cheek. What would he think, She thought, but she shrugged it off and continued with the call. "Hello?" answered the person on the other line. Sunday rolled onto her back and tucked herself in before answering.

"Hey."
" Sunday ?"
"Yeah, Its me."
"Oh! Whats up! Is anything wrong?! Why'd you call?"
"I called cause I can call my boyfriend from time to time."
"I Knew that." The boy chuckled. Sunday rolled her eyes. "Anyway, What you need, Because you know, I gotta get rest for the game tomorrow. Speaking of the game, I'll be see you cheering on the sidelines, right?" He asked.

"Umm... About that?"
"What?"
"Aalo........."
"Yeah?" Sunday haustated. She tried to say that she was PG but, the words seemed to not want to come out. She covered her face with her hand and began to sob. " Sunday ? Are you okay?"

" Sunday ?...." No answer.
" Sunday .... I'm gonna hang up no-"

"I'm Pregnant." Sunday interrupted. There was a silence to follow after.