chapter IV.

YELLOW TAPE
chapter IV. get my cigarettes (pt1)

 get my cigarettes (pt1)

— — — —

"All I'm saying, Liz, is you got a target on your head and you don't seem all that fazed," Adam says, concerned.

"Eh, I grew up in a family full of cops, fighter fighters, and doctors, which also includes Voight. I know how to handle myself, plus I have you wonderful people. You guys have my back." Liza says as she, Jay, Adam, and Antonia walk out of the break room.

"Right." Jay smiles.

"Most gangs only pay 10G for a cop. If you're worth $100,000 I should take you out myself, and pay off my mortgage." Dawson laughs.

Liza nudges him and says, "Come on and try it, big fella."

"Coke dealer one time put a million dollar tag on me and Voight," Al says.

Liza sits at her desk and says, "Oh Wow, that's crazy Al."

"Yeah, how'd you handle that?" Adam questions.

"Well, you dust yourself. Never go home the same way twice. Run red lights and if a car follows you through one, you chamber a round and handle business."

Liza looks at Jay and mouths, 'Wow'

Voight walks out of his office and tapes. picture on the whiteboard and the team faces him and says. "This is Billy Fagan. Small-time hood. Had ties to a local outfit. I've run into him a couple of times." Voight tapes up another picture, "This is Billy Fagan seven hours ago. Organized crime found him. A dollar bill was pinned to his chest. They looked into the seribans, cartles, coming up empty."

"We taking this from organized crime because he was your poker buddy?" Erin asked and Liza's eyes widened and looked at Erin.

Voight looks at Lindsay and ignores what she said and continues, "Start reaching out to your CIs." with that Hank goes into his office, followed by Erin.

Jay leans forward at his desk and says to Liza, "Hey, you sure you're okay?" I never got the chance to ask you."

She nods and replies, "Yeah, I'm good. Thank you for asking."

Deep down Eliza Anderson wasn't fine. Even though she tells everyone she is. Eliza is a tough girl. She can stand up to anything and for anyone but just the thought of a bounty being on her head, freaks her the hell out.

— — — —

Liza along with the team step out of their cars, bulletproof vests on, and meeting up with Voight and Dawson at some lumber yard.