Chapter 3: Playground

Takemichi and your aunt stayed home for a week before saying good bye, its was a bit sad seeing Takemichi go.

Your mother noticed you where sad and alone cause Takemichi left, so she dragged your father to come with you to the the playground. There where many kids there that it overwhelmed you.

Back then, before all of this happened, you don't really have many friends and you had a hard time trusting people, cause of an accident.. You shake your head stopping bad thoughts taking over you.

"Today is a new life so stop dwelling at the past!" you say to yourself.

Your parents let you go so you could play at the playground, you saw that they sat near a bench talking to other parents. You take this chance to look around, maybe just maybe you can meet another character here.

You played with different kids, playing tag, swinging on the swing, you know the usual, your mother can't help but smile at you having fun and making friends.

She hoped when you grow up you'll stay the same. But your father was a different story, he was secretly flirting with someone at the phone.

You suddenly heard an ice cream truck and immediately went to your parents to ask, "mommy, daddy! Ice cream!!" Your parents look at each other before looking back at you "of course darling" your mother said, you clapped your hands in glee. You and your mother went towards the ice cream truck and ordered ice cream.

You of course ordered chocolate ice cream, i mean who doesn't? Your mother gave your father his ice cream. and slowly made your way down at the bench eating ice cream, with both of your parents following you. You in the middle and both your parents on the side. You can't help but smile at this peaceful day, but you know this probably won't last long..

Just a gut feeling.

After finishing the ice cream you look up to your parents, in your eyes they're still strangers, and because of this bonding you kinda miss your real parents. Heck even your siblings.. You cleaned your hand and face with a tissue and walk back to the playground to get your mind off the past.

As you where playing you also kept an eye out for anyone, as the day goes on kids slowly goes home. You really didn't care as you where having fun, you forgotten how fun it is to be a kid again.

You slide down the wavy slide, you couldn't believe how such a small thing can make you giggle and smile again..

You almost forgot why where you looking for someone when someone caught your eye, it was three children.. But you feel like you saw them before somewhere.

You went up the slide and peeks over to see if you actually saw, what you saw.

One brown haired girl, one blue haired boy and one blacked haired boy.

"The shiba's.."