Chapter 5: Friend?

After that day you always insisted to go to the playground, you would always be there waiting for them. No matter how late it was, you would stay there until they came.

Some days they don't come to the playground and that makes you sad, but they usually come back the next day.

Yuzuha, Hakkai and you would always play different games, while Taiju just stare you kept noticing it so you always try to pull him to join the game, he sometimes just push you away but he slowly plays with you guys.

Playing with them always felt peaceful. You, Hakkai, Yuzuha and Taiju  where now taking a rest at a bench. You noticed how fast Yuzuha and Hakkai fell asleep from tiredness.

You and Taiju sat next to each other  "this silence is excruciating!!" You thought to yourself. Finally after a few minutes of silence Taiju speaks.

"Was it really true?" He ask, confused you asked back "what do you mean?".

he then looks at you with his yellow eyes "that im your friend" you blink twice, before you can even answer he just say "never mind just forget that i said that" he then looks away.

You sigh and stands up and walks where he was looking, this shock him. "Wha-" you suddenly cut him off, "of course your my friend!" you say while looking directly at his eyes so he knew you where speaking the truth.

You don't know why, but he suddenly looks away from you. He then wakes Hakkai and Yuzuha up, before you can ask why or what he was doing, he held both Hakkai and Yuzuha's hand before running back home.

This shock you question yourself if you did or say anything wrong. When your mind plays rewind and saw he was blushing, this suddenly ringed a bell in her head. She then smirks

"Hehe~"