𝟮𝟭. 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

⚠️Before you start reading the chapter, Read this⚠️......

Sharam karo silent readers chullu bhar paani mei dhoob jao if you can't appreciate anyone's hardwork bhai mehnat lagti hai....Areeehhhh It takes only few seconds to vote and comment so whats stopping you all ??? .
Why? Why don't you all complete the Target.

Many people are reading but still no voting.

You know what Your lack of support is the reason behind my demotivation. Guys consider voting on this novel or I will have to eventually take down this novel.!!!!!!

Well, Today As an special occasion of MY BIRTHDAY here's the new update. aage se mai nahi update karne waali jab tak Target complete nahi hoga.

So, next chapter will come when the votes will hit 200+ and comments 30+.
No update before that !!!!!

Anyways enjoy reading my pretty loyal readers🎀

------------------------------------------------------------------🧋

Next day,

When Ishqi got ready, she came down and saw that all the people of the house were sitting together. But she did not see Misha anywhere, so she went to Ruhi and asked, "Where is Misha? She was not even in her room."

Hearing this, Ruhi said, "This girl is crazy, she messaged me at midnight that she is not coming home and I should take care of everyone in the house."

Hearing this, Ishqi said, "But Misha has never done this before. She has not even told me anything about this, mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha hai."

Ruhi said, "Don't worry Ishqi, she will be fine, okay you go quickly and bring your college bag. Today we have to go to college early. Today is our play isn't it?"

Hearing this, Ishqi said, "Yes, I know Di, I just came here to ask everyone."

Ishqi looked at everyone else and said, “Today there is a play in our college, so who among all of you is coming to watch the play?”

Then Arnav ji said, "This is also a question to be asked, of course I am coming and I think we all are coming."

Ishqi said happily, "To phir theek hai."

Saying this, Ishqi went to her room. Ishqi was walking very quickly, so he did not pay attention. She went into the room and as soon as she turned around with her clothes, she bumped into Rajveer. Due to which both of them fell on the bed. At this time Rajveer was not wearing anything on top. His muscular body was looking quite good.

Ishqi was on top of Rajveer and Rajveer was lost in Ishqi. As soon as Ishqi regained consciousness, she immediately stood up from Rajveer and said nervously, "aise bhala koi bina kapdo ke ghumata hai kya?"
(Does anyone roam around without clothes like this?)

Rajveer first took a look at himself and then looked at Ishqi and asked, ""main kis angle se tumhe bina kapdo ke dikh raha hoon? maine sirf apni shirt nahin pehni hai aur waise bhi ye mera room hai ismei mai kapado ke saath ghumun ya bina kapdo ke meri marji."

Hearing this, Ishqi changed the topic and said, "Okay, there is no use in arguing with you, well today there is a Ramayana play in my college. I am playing the role of Mother Sita in it, will you come to watch?"

Ishqi started looking at him with an innocent face, then Rajveer came near her and touched her neck and said very lovingly, "I would definitely come but I have to go out for two days, in fact I am leaving in some time."