Nomad

"Mom where are we going" a cub asked his mother cougar. They need to find another den for the one they had was taken by a bear.

"Settle down dear we just finding a new place to settle down" she said calmly.

"But I liked are old den, why did that big ugly thing have to take it" he added rudely.

"That big ugly thing was a bear and it was about to have little cubs of her own" she smiled at Nomad and rubbed his head. Nomad still didn't know how his mother was so calm.

"She needed it more than we did" he couldn't believe what she just said

"Maybe we should give her are food too" he said under his breath. His mother heard him.

"Hey don't give me sass young man" she noticed that he was becoming more disobedient. He needs to learn that sometimes you have to give thing's to someone else in need. Suddenly she stumbled upon a little den. Perfect example she thought.

"Look someone made this den and now we've found it. After They were done with it They left it for others to enjoy" she pointed out. Nomad still didn't understand that bear didn't even wait for them to leave. His mother saw a footprint on the ground and quickly changed the subject.

"Look" she said to her cub

"Gess what left it" he looked at it for awhile. His mother has been teaching him how to track down animals for awhile now. Ones they followed a snow hair for two days just for fun.

"Ummm... it's a wolves right" he said uncertain. They really never track down wolves before.

"Yes, how did you know that" she coked her head towards her cub.

"I don't know lucky guess" he said as he walked in. He couldn't believe how small it was.

"Mom it's too small" he complained. His mother looked at him and sighed

"You see all the bad things in life, stop and think of all the good things that have happened so far" she told Nomad. So he thought for a little.

"Are old den was filled with worms" he finally said.

"See, and look we don't have to sleep outside we've found a den, it's not the best in the beyond, but hey it's something" she laughed a bit.

"Every thing is gonna be fine Nomad I promise" she cuddled up next to her cub and fell in to a deep sleep.