Part 16 ❤️‍🔥

Before starting the chapter i would like to be clear that this is completely fictional! Including the characters and every events. I hope everyone keep that in my mind. Enjoy ❤️

Thomas and Kong arrive at Thomas' house, the tension palpable between them as they park the car and step inside. Thomas leads Kong into his room, On the desk, art supplies beckon, a colorful array of paints and brushes waiting to be used.

Thomas has bought all of them for kong

Kong's heart races with excitement as he places his drawing on the desk, His hands tremble slightly as he reaches for the art supplies, his anticipation bubbling over.

Meanwhile, Thomas watches Kong with a mixture of admiration and longing, his heart pounding in his chest. He can't help but notice the way Kong's eyes light up with excitement, the way his fingers trace over the art supplies with reverence.

As Kong busies himself with the art supplies, Thomas takes a closer look at the drawing of his face. His breath catches in his throat as he admires the intricate details, the way Kong has captured his likeness with such precision. But there's something missing, something that tugs at Thomas' heartstrings.

Thomas: (softly) "Kong..."

Kong looks up, meeting Thomas' gaze with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension. His heart flutters nervously in his chest, unsure of what Thomas is about to say.

Thomas: "This drawing...it's amazing. But it feels like something's missing."

Kong's brow furrows in confusion, his mind racing with uncertainty. What could Thomas possibly mean?

Thomas takes a step closer to Kong, his heart pounding in his chest. He can feel the tension crackling between them, a palpable energy that seems to hum in the air.

Thomas: (softly) "Do you want to get a closer look at my face?"

Kong's breath catches in his throat, his cheeks flushing with heat as Thomas' words hang in the air between them. He can feel the intensity of Thomas' gaze, the raw emotion swirling in the depths of his eyes.

Kong: (tentatively) "I...I don't know..."

But before Kong can finish his sentence, Thomas moves closer,his hand gently cupping Kong's cheek. The warmth of Thomas' touch sends shivers down Kong's spine, his heart pounding in his chest.

Thomas: (smirking) "You shouldn't look this cute in front of others."

Kong's breath hitches in his throat, his cheeks burning with embarrassment. He can feel the heat of Thomas' hand against his skin, the electricity of their proximity sending sparks flying.

But despite his embarrassment, Kong can't help but feel a flutter of excitement in his chest. There's something about the way Thomas looks at him, the way he touches him, that sets his heart on fire.

Kong: (hesitantly) "Why are you flirting with me when you already like someone else?"

Thomas' smile fades slightly, his gaze softening as he looks into Kong's eyes.

Thomas: "Don't you get it yet, Kong?"

With a deep breath, Thomas takes a step closer to Kong, his heart pounding in his chest. He can feel the weight of his confession hanging in the air between them, the vulnerability of his words laid bare.

Thomas: "I've liked you from the moment I first saw you And every moment since then, I've fallen more and more in love with you."

As Thomas speaks, Kong's heart races, his mind reeling with disbelief. Could it be true? Could Thomas really have feelings for him?