IX. Her Daily Life

Shin Haru.

A third-year student at Yeonhui University.

She is normal except for her blonde hair and an appearance that makes everyone have to glance over their shoulders. Honestly, being pretty is not normal...

Anyway, only a few people know that she is a hero.

A secret no one knows except for some of the Hero Association's agents and her fellow heroes.

That is why she was able to enjoy a relatively normal college life.

...Of course, the fact that she was absent more than other students is somehow suspicious.

Not just that.

She missed the party at the beginning of the semester, the orientation, the MT, the after party, the festival...

Since she didn't participate in any school events, she can hardly be close with anyone.

Of course, she is also deliberately distancing herself with people on purpose.

However, she is still close to some classmates and seniors so it is not a big problem.

Just like that, she was doing well in the double life of a college student and a hero.

Terrorism rarely happens in Seoul.

Maybe once every two weeks?

Honestly, the amount is normally considered as 'often'. But in this confusing world, it is still bearable.

Not many strong villains appeared in Korea yet.

Of course, in the world's largest country, United States, they said the terrorism is rampant every day to match its population.

Instead, they have many S-class and A-class heroes, so the balance is maintained.

When you go to the U.S., a city is full of A-class heroes.

Considering that Korea does not have many A-class heroes, the U.S is amazing.

That's why she doesn't think that she is very capable, even though she is an A-class hero.

Well, what is her ability? Nothing more than being very strong and flying.

That is all she could do. So when Egostic caused trouble last time, she could do nothing but watch.

"......"

Tap. Tap

She tapped her finger on the glass of mango smoothie she was drinking.

Egostic.

At first, seeing him killing other villains made her furious.

In fact, she had this thought about Egostic.

A childish little boy suddenly received a superpower, so he ran wild.

It was her guess.

An attention seeker got his power and suddenly he thought, 'Oh, why don't we just kill all the villains with this' then he got excited and killed other villains.

Instead of formally applying to be a hero, becoming a member of the judiciary.

A child who acts as if he is justice by using excessive force.

Some people set out to be vigilantes after gaining powers and enjoy having the public's attention.

They deluded themselves as "heroes" who are different from the "inflexible heroes".