[9] ~ Letting them go

Me switching up these characters personalities is insane, I swear I'm going off my rockers cuz what you mean these characters don't act like this in canon- My bad G, but I did warned you that everyone might be out of characters.

Also, sorry for the late update, I just broke up with my (now ex) boyfriend and didn't feel like writing anything 💀 No, I'm not sad lmao. I feel so relieved, I just didn't want to deal with any romantic stuff until now.

I haven't proof read this chapter yet so sorry for grammatical mistakes.

🥀

"You married a dog?" Shinobu asked in disbelief as her sister gave her a deathly glare, while her sister's husband watching them from the sideline with veins popping out of his head as if they were about to explode.

Giyu stood awkwardly beside his wife, not knowing what to do at that moment, sweat slowly dripping down his forehead. All he could do was hoping that his wife won't messed up the already broken 'friendship' he have with the white haired (fur) Okuri-inu.

How could he fix this now?

-

If someone asked Kanae to describe her little sister with one word, her answer may surprise you, because one might expect your siblings to describe you with positive words. Words that could make you smile knowing that your siblings think nicely of you.

Although, Kanae does have many of beautifully positive words to give to her youngest and only sister, those words however had been overshadowed by one that Kanae thought is best suited for the youngest Kocho– now a Tomioka.

What is that word? You asked.

Blunt.

In other words, to Kanae, Shinobu Tomioka tends to speak her mind without sugarcoating anything.

In all positives, blunt individuals can come off as an honest, confident, and assertive. So, Kanae guessed that, that could be a good kind of personality to have... sometimes.

Secretly, Kanae sighed in relief knowing that her little sister haven't changed much in the past three years but she somehow wanted to scold her when she called her husband— a dog. Not like Shinobu was wrong but could she have not been so straightforward about it?

For what was seconds felt like hours to the two couples as they stared at each other in total silence. No one dared to move, especially Giyu who thought he might be in trouble if he said anything or move at all.

But then again, Giyu found it a little funny that a sad moment could be turned into an opposite with just one sentence.

His wife managed to surprised him with her words sometimes.

Although, not everyone felt the same especially the other couples who both sported angry looks but on a different level.

While the white dog narrowed his eyes and sported a big frown on his lips, he almost look like a bulldog in some ways. Giyu could her his wife's silently snorting.

Kanae rolled her eyes when she noticed. She tapped her sister's on the head. Giyu would described it as 'gentle tap' but considering how Shinobu just winced; he's not sure if that is the case.