Now We're Here

Best Friends with Benefits

Katie's POV

Epilogue:

"Now, Mr. Goode, I do believe we have some celebrating to do."

"Oh really," he said, raising one eyebrow at me, a smirk on his face, "and what for?"

"For 22 years of friendship. 9 years of a little more than that. -"

He cut me off, finishing off my sentence, "and 5 years of having the most gorgeous girl all to myself."

I smiled as he leaned it to kiss me, picking me up and taking large strides towards our king size bed before dropping me and watching as I bounced lightly, my face flushed from screaming in delight.

"You know," Connor started, looking down on me with a smirk on his face, each leg on either side of my waist, "I think I know just how to celebrate, Mrs. Goode."

And before I could answer, his lips were on mine.

***Connor's POV***        You're Welcome ;) -Katie

"Hey Nick?" I yelled, opening his fried, "you got any beer?"

"You know it," he yelled from where ever he was.

Alex lifted an eyebrow at me as I used the counter to flip the top off of a Bud. "It's 2 o'clock on Sunday. Don't you think you should wait a little while?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "It's been a long fucking weekend," I said in response, rolling my eyes slightly at him, downing half of my beer.

"I got in a fight with Katie and she was already off because she isn't pregnant and -"

"You guys still can't get pregnant?"

I glared at him, "Well, it's not exactly that simple."

"Fuck dude, it's not like it's Calculus or some shit. You just put your di-"

"Alex," I snapped, throwing the cap which was sitting in front of me, "shut the fuck up."

He caught it in his mouth and laughed. My glare intensified as I chugged the rest of my beer, reaching for another one.

"I thought you went to see a doctor?"

"We did, but Kate didn't want any help getting pregnant. I only just barely talked her into seeing a doctor so they could give us some tips on like when the best time of the month was to get pregnant and like the best ways and what not." I said, popping the top off, "Katie thinks if we don't do it by ourselves that she'll, like, not perfect or something."

"That's insane," he said reaching for a grape, "Katie is amazing."

"I know that, but the whole baby thing, it's a still a rough subject for her."

After a moment of silence between us, Alex spoke up, bring up a subject that our friends avoided like we were playing taboo, "Man, can you believe that if she didn't get hit by a car, you could've already been a father?"

"No," I snapped swallowing a big swig of beer, "I hate that fucking idiot who hit her."

"Katie doesn't. She blames herself, not him. You know that." Alex told me.

"I know," I snapped, "but it's because of him that Katie thinks there is something wrong with her. That she's not good enough. And that's fucking bullshit."

"It'll be alright, Man," he said patting me on the back and taking the beer from my hand.

Instead of getting annoyed, I just sighed, running a hand through my hair instead, and muttering," I just wish it would happen so that she stops thinking so low of herself."

"I know, man, I know."

*****************************************************************************************************

"Kate," I asked, stepping in the kitchen after not seeing her in the living room. "Babe?"

I walked into the bedroom to find it empty, dropping my gym bag on the floor I wondered where she went when I heard it. The distinct sound of throwing up came from the bathroom and I ran in to see Katie sitting on her knees, dumping the contents of her stomach out into the toilet.

"Kate," I asked pulled her hair back, "are you alright."

I handed her a water bottle and waited as she rolled some of it around her mouth before spitting it out and swallowing another sip. The tears rolling down her eyes made me wary but when that giant gin came across her face, my stomach erupted into butterflies.

"I'm pregnant," she told me, smiling largely at me.

"What?" I asked, "are you sure?"

She nodded eagerly and I looked around the bathroom, noticing around eight pregnancy tests on the self by the bathtub. "We're pregnant?"

She just nodded and I smiled, pressing a kiss against her lips before dropping to my knees and lifting her shirt up so it exposed her stomach. I kissed the skin there in a few places, smiling as she giggled.

I picked her up, twirling her around as she laughed, "I love you."

She smiled up at me as I sat her down, "We're going to be a family."

I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her so she looked into the mirror with me.

I placed one large, calloused hand onto her stomach, watching as her eyes starred at it in our reflection, "the three of us."

A/N: That is officially it.

HEY GUYS! I need a cover for my new story so, if you want to make me a cover please PM me and I'll give you more details! Thanks so much!!!!!! This chapter is dedicated to SimoneRae for making me this wonderful cover! I'm still looking for one more cover for my other story, How to Room with a Guy, so if anyone is interest! Thanks so much!!!!!!!

Let me know what you though, please!

I'll post my next, and last, fanfic re-do (taking what I wrote as a fan fiction and posting it as an original fiction after small editing and name changing) later today, so check it out if you want. It's called "How to Room with a Guy". It went over really well last time I posted it, so fingers crossed this time goes just as well! :D