Mugam kaattu nee

Sahana Pov:

Soon their college ends...

Sakthi= byee Sahana... nalaiku meet pannuvom..

Sahana= byeee.. Sahana walks out and waits for bus.. After few minutes, bus also arrived. She went in and saw the bus is full. She sighs and stands in center holding the rod.. She was standing between 2 men's.. While the bus moves, she feels someone touching her waist.. She turns back and saw man was touching her.. Sahana's eye moist.. She moves abit and, but the man touches her.. She closed her eyes in disgust. Then she feels someone stands Infront her hide her from the man. She opens her eyes and lifts her face to look the person.. The person also looks her and raised his eyebrows..

Uyirae
Un uyirena
Naan iruppen

Sahana nods no and hugs him.

Abhi's Pov:

Abhi walks out and saw his two friends..

Abhi= enna daa.. enna paninga??

Pugazh= hehe onnum illayee

Rakshan= athu illa daa.. ippo oru ponnu thupathe koraiya avane thupithu pochu athan.. Pugazh glared him.. Abhi chuckles...

Abhi= yen daa

Pugazh= illa machan.. summa thann

Abhi= naa onnu solren machan.. namakunu onnu iruntha kandippa kedaikum.. soo athu maatiri than love'um.. Varum.. wait pannu.. aprom paaru nee wait pannathuku worth'ah irukum.. Both of them smiles..

Rakshan= athuvum unmai than daa.. anaa unaku unne happyah vechikire oru ponnu kedaikanum'nu rombe aasai than engaluku.. un face'le eppome oru happiness irukanum.. Abhi smiles..

Abhi: appadila enaku venam daa.. appadi kedaichalum naa thidirnu olunga illa'na enna pandrathu.. avangale hurt panna mudiyathu.. enaku enne maatir.. oru hurtah'na heart.. life'eh verutha oru ponna venum.. Then naanga rendu perum sernthu heal pannanum.. Machaa.. enaiku oru hurtah irukure manasuku than inoru hurtah irukure manase puriyum.. So i'm waiting to a girl like that..

Pugazh= nee sariyana different'ah iruke daa.. Abhi smiles..

Abhi= sarii bus vanthure pothu.. naa kelamburen byee..

Rakshan= byee da..

Pugazh= bye daa.. He waves his hand and saw bus was already arrived.. He runs inside and saw there's no place.. So he stands in center while holding rod for support.. As usual he plugged earphone to phone and plays song..

Abhimv= wow.. what a song..

Nee kavithaigalaa
Kanavugalaa kayalvizhiyae
Naan nigazhvadhuvaa
Kadanthadhuvaa
Badhil mozhiya...

Then he feels someone brushing him.. He turns beside and saw a girl was looking down and holding the rod tightly.. Then he saw behind her a man was touching her.. Abhi glared the man and stands in middle of her..

Unnodu nenjam
Uravaadum velai
Thanneer kamalam thaanaa..

Then he saw the girl was looking him.. He raised his eyebrows she shakes her head and hugs him. Abhi wide his eyes. He feels his shirt getting wet.. She was clutching his shirt tightly and cries.. Abhi don't know what to do.. But he feels something in his heart... So he pats her back and caressed her hair.. She lifts her face. And correctly this lyrics hits:

Mugam kaattu nee
Muzhu venpani
Oodaathae nee
Yen ellaiyae

She was wearing mask. Her eyes show alot of pain. He wipes her tears and smiles at her..

Idhazhoramaai
Siru punnagai
Nee kaattadi
En mullaiyae

She smiles as her eyes shines and cheeks shows up.. Then his gazed turn to her duppatha.. The same duppatha..

Abhimv= athe ponnu? The bus stops and conductor tell the place name.. Sahana took somthing from her bag and gives to him in his hand and leaves the bus.. Abhi look his hand smiles.. It was a chocolate.. Again, the conductor shouts the place name.. Abhi jerks and walks down fast. Then he saw she was walking infront.

Abhimv= nambe veedu varisai'yoo.. he walks behind her and saw her opening a gate.. Abhi smiles..

Abhi= appo nethu pathathum ivangale thanaa?? Anaa yen mask? He walks to his house.. He saw Radhika ma was sitting in couch..

Radhika= vanthudiyaa paa..

Abhi= hann attai.. Radhika smiles and her eyes went to his shirt.. Abhi looked where she looking.. He look his shirt and wide his eyes.. It was her smudged kajol..

Radhika= enna paa athu.. sattai'le karai?

Abhi= athu onnum illa attai.. pen ink.. athan.. he went to his room and sighs.. He stood infront mirror and looked his shirt. His mind went to her pale and hurt face.

Abhi= damn sure.. she feels amma.. my amma.. he smiles and goes to freshen up before he keeps the shirt in closet safely..

Sahana's pov:

The moment I hug him, I only feel safe and secured. He is being a gentleman he didn't hugs me. He just patted my back and caressed my hair. His heartbeat is giving a peace. This is the first time i hugs a boy then my father... I don't know from where brave comes and I hugged him.. Then I looked him. His brown eyes. It's pulled like a magnet. His eyes show the same pain I'm going through. His hand touches my cheeks to wipe my tears. After he wipes my tears, he gives an assuring smile. It's made me something and I also smile. Soon I heard my house area comes, I took a chocolate and put in his hand. Then I walk from there. As I leave the bus my heart starts to thud so fast. I caressed my heart..

Sahana= onnum illa onnum illa Sahanaa.. nenaikiren kadavul en vaazhkaiku kannu thoranthutharu'nu.. athan nalla manasu ullavangale kaaturaru.. I smiles and walks to my house. After I reaches my house my smile dropped and i went inside. My mother comes near to me.

Ambiga= college okayvaa??

Sahana= hann okayy.. enaku assignments iruku naa porenn.. I lied and went to my room. Now days i don't like to talk with them. If i talk anything its finishes with heart breaking. So, i just become quite.. After i reached my room i lays in bed and took off my mask.. I touched my right cheeks and my past haunts me..

" nee rombee azhaga irukure naale thane enne venamnu sonne.. inime unne yaarukume pudika koodathu.." Sahana looked him with confused. But when she saw him pouring something to her. She wide her eyes and moves abit and she feels her right-side cheeks getting wet and burning. She shouts in pain and fall down.

Sahana wipes her tears..

Sahana= avan sonnathu unmai than.. yaarukume enne pudikathu'lee.. Paravale Sahana.. ellarukum nambale pudikanumnu ethavathu iruka enna? I chuckled sadly and went to bathroom..

##

How it is?

Comment and Vote!

Vote: 25+

Reads neraiya pothu. appadiye vote please?

By,

Thiv