Naan paarkiren en thaai mugam anbae

Sahana Pov:

After took a nice bath i sits in bed and looked the mirror.. I touched the scars.. 

Sahana= ithu pogave pogathaa?? cheh.. enga ponalum mask podurathe iruku.. I sighs and took my phone because of continuesly notification pinged.. I looked the notification and smiles..

Sahana= aii.. 3 brownies orderr.. superuhh.. I smiles and went down to take baking ingredients.. My mother comes there.

Ambiga= enna maa.. ivalo vegama enga pore? I looked my mother..

Sahana= athu.. 3 brownines order vanthuruku athann..

Ambiga= ohh super maa.. enga enga'nu solliru aprom appa koode poitu deliver panniru.. I nods my head and went to take ingredients.. I have a kutty bakery setup in my room. So i tooked the chocolates and butters and went to my room. I wear gloves and preheat my oven.. After that i starts to make brownies.. The smell of the brownies.. Pahh.. Yaara venalum illukum.. I giggles..

Abhi's Pov:

After I take a good shower, I took my guitar and went out. I looked the sky, and her eye appears.. I wide my eyes..

Abhi= Enna ithuu.. vaanthe paatha anthe ponnu kannu varuthuu.. I gulps..

Abhi= No no.. onnum kedaiyathuu.. Amma.. enna maa ithuu.. I whines and turn to left side. 

Abhi= enna inaiku innum veliye varale..

Me= athe yen sirr neenga kekuringee

Abhi= hehe.. chumma general knowledgeku..

Me= ohh.. appadiyaa

Abhi= amaa..

Me= onnu kavanichiya boss.. Nee oru ponne paathu sirichirukuee.. First timee... Inaiku mazhai than pichikittu vara pothu.. I glared her..

Abhi= athu.. ethoo.. oru ithule sirichen

Me= Enna ithule sirichingee?

Abhi= athuu.. ehh.. enna nee.. ippadila pesure.. poo..

Me= mudiyathuu..

Abhi= ammaaa...

" aii.. podii" 

Me= etheyyy.. escapeuhh.. I chuckles.. 

Abhi= Vip padam maatiri thann.. naa sad'ah irunthalum.. rombe happyah irunthalum en amma voice kekum.. pesuven.. ammavum pesuvanga.. I smiles and looked the sky again and closes my eyes.. While closing my eyes also her eyes comes.. My lips curved and fingers starts to plays the guitar..

 Kannukku maiyazhagu

The eyes full of khol.. 

Kavidhaikku poiyazhagu
Kannathil kuzhiyazhagu
Kaarkoondhal pennazhagu

The silky hair and flies in air..

Ilamaikku nadayazhagu
Mudhumaikku narayazhagu
Kalvarkku iravazhagu
Kaadhalarkku nilavazhagu

Sahana Pov:

As i starts to bake my cake i hear someone singing and playing guitar..

Sahana= yaar ithu.. paadurangaa.. Guitar koode play pandranga.. yenga irunthu varuthu.. I walks to my balcony and looked around then i turn to right side and saw the same green shirt man i saw in the bus... He looks me and stops singing.. I smiles at him and raised my eyebrows.. He didn't replies me and he just looks my face.. Then i only i touches my face.. 

Sahana= aiyoo.. I runs to my room and close the door.. Tears falling through my eyes.. I wipes those tears..

Sahana= ithunale than nipathithara?? en koode pessa maatara inime? enne pudikathaa?? She wipes her tears.. A she hears door knocking sound.. She opens the door, and nobody was there.. But now also she hears door knocking sound.. She looked around and her eyes stops at balcony glass door.. She wide her eyes..