Chapter eleven- You would make a very attractive fox

"I have a proposal." I said holding one finger up, and standing up, out of my chair. We were all sitting silently in the library, doing whatever. 

I was making rock salt bullets with Bobby, Dean was cleaning his gun, Sam was reading a book, and Castiel was downstairs giving Ryan the next dosage of blood, which he had just gotten from Sam. 

No one looked up at me. They all just kept doing what they were doing. I cleared my throat. 

"I said- I have a proposal!" Sam glanced up at me, then back down at his book. That was the most reaction I got out of anyone. I crossed my arms. "I have an idea." I said again. 

"That's great." Dean muttered. I bit my lip in frustration. 

"I'm pregnant." I said blandly, hoping to get at least a twitch out of one of them. Nothing. I grunted in annoyance. 

An idea struck me. I pulled my gun out of my waste band and sent one bullet into the ceiling. All three of them jumped.

"What the hell?" Dean shouted. Sam looked petrified and was gripping his book tightly. 

"Why'd ya' do that!?" Bobby shouted.

"There was a fly." I said shrugging. "But now that I have your attention- I have an idea." 

"If it involves putting more holes in the ceiling- then no." Dean said looking up. Castiel walked into the room at that moment. 

"What happened?" He asked. 

"There was a bug." I said sighing and folding my arms. 

"Yeah." Sam said. "A bug." 

"Shut up." I snapped. "Can I tell you all my idea now?" 

"Yea- I guess." Bobby sighed.

"Thank you." I said with a grin. "I propose, we celebrate Halloween this year!" I clapped my hands together and smiled.

"No." Dean said quickly. "Halloween is stupid." 

"But why?" I whined. "You guys never do anything fun!"

"But Halloween? Really TJ?" Sam said. He had a large grin on his face. 

"I'm not dressing up like some idjit just to make you happy." Bobby snapped.

"You will if you love me." I said with a fake frown on my face. He just glared at me. "PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEEE!!!" I shouted. 

"No." Dean snapped. I lied down on the table on my back, and looked at him, upside down. 

"PLEASE DEAN!!!" I shouted. "PLEASE!!!!!!" I heard Sam sigh from across the room. 

"I will." He said with a laugh. I jumped off the table.

 "One down, three to go!" I said, throwing my fists in the air. 

"I guess I will too." Cas said with a small grin on his face. "It might be fun." 

"Thank You!" I cried. I almost ran to hug him, but stopped myself remembering Bobby and Dean were in the room. I turned to look at them. I stuck out my lips in a frown and batted my lashes, pressing my hands together as if begging. 

"Fine." Dean snapped. I smiled brightly and turned to Bobby. 

"Nope." He said. 

"But Bobby!" I cried. 

"No." He said in a final tone. 

"I will never ask for anything ever again!" I bargained. 

"No."