disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please refrain from commenting and/or comparing other people's stories from mine, violating this said rule will result in mute/ban.  Be advised that this story contains profanities that are not suitable for some readers, also the following story is purely fictional and the plot is not to be associated with actual historical records. All of the recognizable characters, settings and etc. are property of their respective owners, and any events related to the story are coincidental. 

Lastly, the views and opinions express by the author, do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Wattpad Community and the creators itself. Furthermore, the views and opinions of the characters do not reflect those of the writer, the story, the readers and to the environment.

***

What happens when your favorite heroes go on a different circumstances? Welcome to FEH University, where the student's spirits shall shine!

Welcome one and all! I'm Ayeng, also known as archivesniayeng on Wattpad, and I mostly write stories and poetries in our mother tongue which is Filipino. Also, this is the second time that I'll be expressing my thoughts in English, though it's not my first language. Please 🐻 with me! 🤎💚

(get it?)