CHAPTER THREE

Hi...
This is chapter three just like read it like it's a continuation of chapter two,I mean it is but like you get what I mean...

So we talked a lot like a lot a lot, I kept going to the basketball court with my friends and it was easy because we have a friend Sapphire who also plays basketball, every time I see him or we make eye contact the makes this face like this cute scrunched up face that makes me smile I just love it,he does it even if we're at opposite sides of the court it makes me happy.
On one random Sunday evening everything changed,drastically. We went from being very close to barely talking and when we spoke it was just hi, how are you? That type of thing.
I was walking with one of my friend Marie I won't lie she was beautiful and she had 'things' I didn't have, and he saw us I stopped to say hi and I introduced them to each other we all spoke for a bit she got his snap(it stung like a bitch but I let it slide)
Then she told me she was going to be helping with him at the moment I thought that was a great idea...boy was I wrong...I asked her to help me with something

"Can you help me ask him what he things of me like if he likes me or something" I thought it was a great plan

"Okay no problem" she seemed so nonchalant about it
She told me that he was trying to beat around the bush, she showed me their messages,she asked him directly if he liked me and he said yes but added as a friend, it was just a mess
I decided to back off a bit and just like accept the friendship but I still very much liked him.
Then...I met someone,it was all a joke at first I was just happy that day and I was flirting with everyone,but he took it seriously and asked for my snap,we started talking. One night my friends and I decided to split up and like go to colleges to look around and my phone is always on DND (I don't even know how to put this part but...)
We were exploring my college and then I saw them Marie and Nate together and honestly when a guy and a girl go to college at night it's to do not so cute things,I was angry I was so angry, they walked up to me and tried to talk to me but I just shut them out and walked away with someone,we went to this like place where you can just chill at night and they were there,when all this was happening I got a message from that someone his name is Jeremy,he asked if we could meet up and in my anger and sadness I agreed,I was about to leave when Nate stooped me and said...
"How are you?,where are you going?" I wanted to brush him off but I knew I couldn't

"I'm okay and I'm going to meet up with a friend" That's all I said before walking away,it hurt I won't lie I felt bad for doing it because the look on his face said a lot of things I know HE couldn't say or rather didn't want to say. After that whole thing I didn't really talk to her much and I made it clear I was upset, then my other friends explained to me that they told them I was in college and Marie brought Nate to the college so the both of us could talk but my phone was on DND, Nate saw a snap I made and he knew where I was in the college so the break down was they were there for me, so I felt bad for jumping into conclusions but I didn't apologize cause something in me told me there's more to it than just that.

We went on Christmas break,I and Jeremy really started talking and we got really close, he told me he liked me a lot and I said I wasn't sure yet but after about a week or so I think I started liking him too, I told him a lot about myself and he did the same.We started dating shortly after, I won't lie it was out of impulse and the pain I still felt from the whole Nate situation but I went with it and I was actually a bit happier (hold on to the good things you have, even if it's at the moment cause they don't last forever and no one is good forever).
When I started dating Jeremy Nate became very flirty and cute towards me but I know I didn't know I was with him cause honestly no one knew well except Sophia,it was weird having this new attention from him especially when I was dating someone but it felt nice either way,it's something I always wanted and I was glad to have it no matter what, at a point I thought it was cheating then i realized I wasn't flirting back I just played along but now that I think of it I'm not so sure,I don't regret it though because Nate,Nate just had this effect on me and everything about me,it was like a consuming flame burning me and making me it's slave but yet I yearned for more of that fire that burn.

🥲
That's chapter three hope you like it, cause it was fucking hard to write and with my cousin (the love of my life) I won't have been able to finish it.
I have a new found appreciation and respect for authors cause this isn't easy remembering every traumatic and painful experience just to make it worth reading, but then again I'm glad I can express all this pent up feelings and emotions through words.
Don't forget to vote and share,oh and a comment won't be bad, I might be adding bonus chapter.