Max's Cake

Okay I couldn't help myself, I loved my chapter so much that I decided to update now! XD

Shout out to @Creative052500 for being my first commenter/Reader. Thanks bruh I loved your comment and I'm glad I could make you laugh.

Onwards to muh story!

Cheesecake!

*•∆•*

Max woke up the next day, first thing he did was for right outside and play in the mud since it rained yesterday, and ALL night!

Grandma's birthday was today and little Max wanted to make her his special worm cake with juicy red hot marshmallow squirters on top. (xD I'm so sorry)

While outside he had a cooking spatula in his hand and was currently patting down his crusted cake the had worms oozing out the sides.

He reached into his overalls pocket and pulled out the box of juicy red hot marshmallow squirters.

He flipped it upside down and shook it really hard! But only one came out and it plopped into the center.

He muttered something incoherent as he peered I to the dark opening. Nope. None left.

Just as he put it down here came Ruby in that same ugly ass dress. "What's wrong Max?" She said chewing on something. "No more red hot marshmallow squirters? That's too bad." She said. As a red liquid substance dribbled down her chin and she grinned nervously.

"Bitch!" Max screamed and Ruby smirked. "Well who would want a nasty old worm cake anyway? Come on! We are going to make something better." She said, dragging him into the market .

"We are going to make a angel surprise cake with raspberry fluff icing!" She announced when we reached the kitchen.

"Now don't touch anything Max-" then she gasped sharply when Max reached his arm up and smacked down the carton of eggs.

"Whoops" he said blankly. "Bitch!" Ruby squealed then glared while getting out a piece of paper and jotting down the word 'eggs.'

"Now don't fuck this up. Just go to the market and buy me some eggs." She gave him a little change and he snatched it away, stuffing it in his overalls pocket.

"Whatever." Mumbled Max, walking out the door. When he got outside he looked at his box of marshmallow squirters and took a red crayon and scribbled on the paper.

Seeing as he was young the words where unreadable and jumbled together. But to him it made sense and he felt satisfied.

He then picked up his red wagon and started his journey.

*•∆•*

Once he reached the market he showed the tall brown bunny the paper. "Oh hi Max, I see Ruby's written a shopping list... Eggs. Coming right up, Max."

The tall bunny walked away and Max sat disappointed, drooping his ears as he came back and handed Max the eggs. He used the change to pay him.

The grocer took one last look at the scribbles under the word eggs and gave a fake smile. "I like the way you wrote it too, eggs. Nice job Max." Then left to a room behind the counter.