Yandere hook up buddies 🍋

Requested :)

it was never supposed to have been taken seriously so why.

Boredom. It consumed at you. summer had rolled around, and you got bored quick, you weren't sure what to do. You had just gotten out of a long-term relationship, the erg to date or lock in wasn't clicking for you. You wanted to have fun with somebody just as a one-way thing, no feelings attached. You had a pet cat with you but that didn't fill the void of boredom you felt. Your house was so quiet it bothered you, till one fateful day, your friend ava had given you some advice on a new website, it was really trendy. You didn't really believe in those type of things, but your friend insisted that your single self should try it.

"Y/n you have to do this, you complain all the time you're bored, trust me!~"

"Ava, I'm not trying to get cat fished by some old man" you said with a long sigh

"Your not y/n! I promiseee, and if you don't, I'll save you!" she said sarcastically before chuckling 

"What if I'm dead by then"

"Why are you so negative y/n!~"

"Because sites like those are really fucking stupid"

"Neh?~ not it's not!!! stop saying that and try it! ~, if you find somebody who you think is attractive just swipe up easy as that!"

"Ava-"

"No y/n! hear me out please! just this once? ~"

You let out a deep sigh before answering "Fine, but if I die, I'm blaming you"

"Yay!!" Ava said yelling, your ears hurt.

"What was it called again"

"Roses found, corny but trustttt, its free on the app store"

"Alright I don't got anything else to lose" You said before searching it up, a ton of positive reviews flooded your screen when you searched up the reviews. You downloaded the app, not expecting much.

Sign in with email or phone? "hm"

Phone selected

Please put a name last name not required

my name? Y/n

Please put at least three pictures of you down below

3 items selected "are you sure?"

yes selected

Date of birth/ DOB

BM/BD/2000

Female or male

Female selected

What are you looking for?

-relationship

-casual dating

-drinking partner

-hook up buddies

-intimate committed relationship

"uh hook up?, that's just fucking I'm pretty sure"

"Yep!" your friends cheery voice rang from your phone

hook up buddies selected

Location, rather not say

rather not , rather not has been selected

state

Texas