Chapter 10

Alvarist and Arselia's relationship blossomed as the summer months rolled in. They spent countless hours together, finding new ways to express their love and appreciation for each other. Their days were filled with laughter, shared secrets, and heartfelt conversations that deepened their bond.

One afternoon, as they sat under the shade of an old oak tree in the park, Alvarist took Arselia's hand in his. "You know, Arselia, every day with you feels like a gift. I never thought I'd be this lucky."

Arselia smiled, her eyes shining with affection. "I feel the same way, Alvarist. You've brought so much joy into my life."

They often exchanged love messages, small tokens of their growing affection for each other:

Good morning, beautiful. Just wanted to let you know that you mean the world to me.

Hey Alvarist, I can't stop thinking about how lucky I am to have you. You make every day brighter.

I miss you already. Counting down the minutes until I see you again.

Their connection grew stronger with each passing day, and they both felt a sense of contentment in their relationship. However, as close as they were, Arselia still harbored some unresolved feelings and doubts about their relationship, feelings that she kept hidden from Alvarist.

Meanwhile, Azhler and Arselia had started chatting on Instagram. Their conversations were casual at first, but they quickly found common ground and became fast friends. They exchanged messages regularly, sharing their thoughts and experiences.

One evening, as they were chatting online, Azhler decided to ask Arselia a question that had been on his mind for a while.

Hey Arselia, can I ask you something? It's about you and Alvarist.

Arselia hesitated for a moment before replying. She trusted Azhler and felt comfortable enough to share her thoughts with him.

Sure, Azhler. What's on your mind?

Well, I've noticed how close you and Alvarist are, and I was wondering how you really feel about your relationship with him. I mean, I know you care about him a lot, but do you feel like it's more than that?

Arselia paused, unsure of how to put her feelings into words. After a few moments, she started typing.

Alvarist is amazing, Azhler. He's always been there for me, and I care about him deeply. But sometimes, I wonder if I'm really in love with him or if I'm just afraid of hurting him by not feeling the same way he does.

Azhler read her message carefully, trying to understand the complexity of her emotions. He took a deep breath before responding.

It sounds like you're in a tough spot, Arselia. Have you thought about talking to Alvarist about how you're feeling?

I have, but I don't want to hurt him. He means so much to me, and I don't want to lose what we have. I just don't know if I can ever feel the same way he feels about me.

Azhler felt a pang of empathy for both Arselia and Alvarist. He wanted to help them both, but he knew it was a delicate situation.

Arselia, sometimes the best thing you can do for someone is to be honest with them. It might hurt in the short term, but it could save a lot of pain in the long run.

Arselia sighed, knowing that Azhler was right. She appreciated his honesty and support, even though the truth was difficult to face.

Thank you, Azhler. I really appreciate you being here for me. I'll think about what you said.