PLANNING A SURPRISE

Ok . So recently watched the hell house episode. I can see Ash definitely being angry and super pissed at Greg got taking part . Loved how Faran gave both Henry and Greg  an ear full. Faran and Henry just like Noa and Shawn were my favorite couples it's sad to see them crumbling this season  🤧🤧

THURSD🅰️Y

Ash barely slept after that unnerving video  call he had received . Was there  really  a bloody Rose Waters? Or was that call a prank ?

He had gone to the school early that morning in the hopes of getting his  mind off the whole ordeal which worked since Imogen had gotten transfered to section A and he was happy for her. Although the girls were all now in the same class he preferred to remain section B .

Mouse gathered them in the library to reveal what she recently discovered on spooky spaghetti.

"Last night i got a call from a unknown number and when I didn't answer-"

  "Let me guess  it turned to video chat invitation and  Bloody Rose spoke to you ." He finished

  Mouse looked at him sort of relieved.  "She video chatted with you too."

"Yup." Ash rubbed his eyes , "that crazy bitch said she's going to hunt us all down one by one ." He looked at them seriously .

   "The fuck." Noa exclaimed.

"Oh my God. I also got a missed call from a unknown number last night." Imogen said .

Tabby sat up , "I also got a call from a unknown number."

  "Me too.* Faran said

Noa nodded , "same."

The liars looked amongst each other getting deja Vu from last year. Tabby shook her head  ,"Mamma Mia! two. Here We Go Again."

    Faran sighed , " No, girl. That one's a reach. "

     "If it helps, I don't think it's one of our established supervillains." Mouse said as she  pulled out her laptop , "  I did some recon on Spooky Spaghetti, and... Our phone numbers were posted on this site. Our new, private numbers. " On the site wasn't only their picture and identities but their numbers as well.

"What the fuck?" Ash shouted before lowering hhs voice upon getting glares from the people in the library . , "sorry. the fuck "he whispered

Mouse looked at them all nervously , "Who would've or could've leaked our numbers? I mean, I only gave mine to my moms, and they're on a Disney Dream Cruise with basically no internet. "

  "I only gave my number to Chip and hes in Australia . And I also gave it to Johnny for work . " Ash then thought of Greg who had been the first person be gave his number . But after Greg got shot by Clanton he hardly doubted the jock was the one who posted hjd number on the site

   "I gave mine to my Dad, but he lives next to a quarry, with basically no internet. " Imogen said.

"I gave mine to my new boss, who happens to be Coach Rhodes, and he's a little too old for Spooky Spaghetti, I think." Faran tilted her head

   " I gave mine to a new co-worker, Jen. She... She just started at Pinball Pizza. Uh, strangely enough, we actually know each other. From juvie. "

Ash looked at his best friend , "wait what? You've a friend from juvie and I wasn't informed ?"

  "I didn't think that would be an issue with you." She shrugged and looked at the others  , "She's good people."