6

It was dinner time... 

What's strange?  I know your mind voice!

Nothing strange but it was a relief after I did TON of my homeworks and came tired downstairs. Fidgeting my fingers's sourness away, I saw my mom made the best of the dinners she could make.

I sat in the dinning table, facing my cousin. She was always early than me for eating, that's the truth. I sighed and began to savour the food. We were alone in the dinning hall, so the silence was dripping for a long time till she opened her mouth.

We usually would talk, gossip or comment on anything we like during the dinner time cuz that's the hour to spend our chatting for fun. "You know what, I recently heard of something...", she began.

I looked at her, chewing my food, "Homph-homph?"

"Dogs have shown a kind of peculiar behaviour... Kind of aggressive and violant in our country lately," she blurt like a political official, "I mean, lot of house-keeping dogs itself commits bitting human, you can relate?"

WHAT??

I frowned without any word to speak as my confident to stand against a house dog was broken. 

"Haven't you heard this yet in the news?", she threw a glare at me like I am a dumb-bag, for which I shook my head admitting that I-swear-I-don't-know!

"Anyways," she resumes to swallow the dinner, "The matter is, this dog-issue have made the government to consider that the dogs need to be deported soon."

I was startled by the point and realised her social media addiction is going worser.

"Where did you learn this from?"

"Shorts."

I guessed right.

"You mean that the government will deport you first from our country! That's so nice..." I just tried to joke...

She didn't gave a mere f*ck, except, "How come I would be deported when you are there, as my senior?"

...but never except it to backfire.

but never except it to backfire