The attempts

"Uh what?" Virat asked as he looked at Rohit, his eyes pleading but Rohit refused to look at him.

"We are going for a stroll in the city you know Rohit wanted to buy something for everyone. I am just going to show him places. Do you want to come?" Jos asked again.

Virat was about to say no as he could not handle Rohit not talking to him.

But at the end moment he remembered what Jammy bhai had told him.

"Virat?" Rohit asked, seeing Virat lost in his thoughts and not responding.

Virat sighed at hearing the full name from Rohit, "Yes I'll come i also have to buy some things." He said plastering a fake smile.

"At least I'll try to talk to him." Virat mumbled as he followed Jos and Rohit.

~~~~

"Ro look at this!" Jos said dragging Rohit towards the kids section.

Virat grumbled for the umpteenth time since they had gotten into the store.

Jos had been helping choose gifts for everyone and not leaving his side even for a bit.

"Does Ro know some kind of black magic or what? How come everyone clings to him urgghhh!" Virat muttered to himself.

Rohit glanced towards where Virat was standing, he was standing near the stacks of...... Were those adult diapers?

Rohit's eyes widened at that, "Jos one second I'll just come ok?" Rohit said.

"Yeah no problem I am also getting a call I'll be right back." Jos said as he went out of the shop.

Virat noticed Rohit coming towards him and averted his gaze hastily, as he was looking at the two of them sneakily..

Rohit cleared his throat and Virat looked up to see a concerned Rohit looking at him.

Virat smiled at him thinking he'll finally get to talk to him but his thoughts were interrupted when Rohit spoke up.

"From when are you having this problem Virat?" Rohit asked and Virat frowned.

"Again with the full name!" Virat mumbled to himself. "Huh what?" Rohit asked not quite catching what was said.

"Uh nothing I have been having this problem ince we stopped talking." Virat said, answering his previous question.

"Did you see a doctor? Like it's not normal na. You aren't even that old." Rohit said still in concern.

"No Ro-"

"Rohit."

Virat closed his eyes for a moment and again opened it, sighing he said, "Ok no Rohit this doesn't need a doctor. I just need to talk with you."

Rohit frowned, "How will that help your problem?" He asked.

"Only that can solve my problem."

"No it can't."

"Yes it can."

"You need to see a doctor for that."