Chapter 25 -Give Me the Opportunity to Invite

Chapter 25: Give Me the Opportunity to Invite

Zhou Wangyu's hands were enveloped in warm light, outlining the contours and lines of his fingers. His nails are trimmed very clean, and there are white crescents at the roots.

These are a pair of very nice hands, and at the same time, Zhou Wangyu's palms are very wide, and the hands are also very big.

On that wild fishing trip, she almost fell, and Ying Zhiyu was saved by this hand. When crossing the small ditch, Zhou Wangyu also extended his hand to her.

As soon as she thought of her taking the initiative to shake Zhou Wangyu's hand at Boss Bao's shop, she felt embarrassed by her actions.

Fortunately, Zhou Wangyu did not mention this matter.

Upon careful consideration, since getting to know Zhou Wangyu, Ying Zhiyu has done a lot of bad things.

Mistakenly treating Zhou Wangyu's fish farm as a heartless fish farm, rightfully recognizing him as an apprentice to the fish farm, praising him for his handsome appearance to Zhou Wangyu himself, and even today thinking that Zhou Wangyu wanted her to help him.

With so many embarrassing moments gathered together, it's almost enough for a whole lifetime.

Zhou Wangyu, on the other side, has already ordered the menu. He handed it to the waiter and finally reminded him, "Please don't add cilantro. Thank you."

Ying Zhiyu looked up at Zhou Wangyu and said, "You also do not eat coriander?"

Zhou Wangyu looked at Ying Zhiyu and said, "I remember you do not eat it."

So he still remembers.

Ying Zhiyu picked up a glass and took a sip of water. "By the way, I quite like the wild discus fish you sent me last time, the second and third pairs. Is the fish with your friend?"

"In his store," Zhou Wangyu replied, "his store is in Shengcai."

There are two large-scale HuaNiao markets in the city where Ying Zhiyu is located; one is the Tianlin they just visited, and the other is Shengcai.

Ying Zhiyu often runs to these two places, and she is quite familiar with the fish shops inside.

After thinking about how many stores in Shengcai sell discus fish, Ying Zhiyu targeted the one with a storefront. "Does his family also do landscaping?"

"Yes, have you been there?" Zhou Wangyu asked.

Ying Zhiyu put down her glass and said, "I've been there before. My landscaping is done with a base layer of gauze, water, grass, mud, and even more important grass. Their store is on a high-end route. I don't have that much demand for landscaping, and I haven't visited it many times. I've seen his discus fish, but I have not seen any wild discus fish."

Unexpectedly, Ying Zhiyu knew about the store, and Zhou Wangyu continued, "His wild discus fish are kept on the second floor, and it's not easy to sell them in a physical store. He's raising them himself."

"Indeed, physical stores are not easy to operate now, especially for wild discus fish," Ying Zhiyu said seriously. "Leaving aside shipping costs and wear and tear, it is unlikely that you want wild discus fish with low prices and a good appearance."

As they spoke, the waiter served two cold dishes.

Zhou Wangyu brought the stacked plates in front of him, opened them, and placed them next to Ying Zhiyu. "Do you have any other plans this afternoon?"

Upon hearing these words, Ying Zhiyu's eyes lit up, and she said, "I have nothing to do this afternoon. Do you want to go see the fish?"

"I am thinking of that as well," Zhou Wangyu said, slowly unpacking the tableware. "Why do you want to invite me to dinner today?"