#𝟐𝟎 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

chapter ༊*·˚#𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

chapter ༊*·˚#𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

The festival isn't that bad, she thought, she had missed last year for obvious reasons

The festival isn't that bad, she thought, she had missed last year for obvious reasons. She looked around and saw couples feeling sick to her stomach, knowing she would enjoy winning games and prizes and all those cliches. She had worn a big band t-shirt with a green skirt, her t-shirt half tucked in, with platform combat shoes on her feet.

She made her way to Chorongs face sticking out from a cut out of a wall while taking a couple of swings from a water bottle definitely not filled with a drop of water. "Apostles, it's your lucky day." She said their faces lined up on a water ball throw stand. She placed more than necessary cash into the stand and threw one right on each boy's face harshly. "Min Misha, you get it on the target harshly or not. Just so you know." Chorong said making the people around the stand but earned him two harsher hits right after his yapping. Feeling a certain boy's eyes fixated on her she gave her turn to the people in line after her and chugged on her drink as she walked away only to be stopped by him but Jugyeong had other ideas pulling the girl with him.

"Gowoon." She exclaimed while the three of them were running inside the school finding an empty classroom. They settled down taking all their makeup products on the table. "Gowoon-ah why didn't you tell me to come over and help? I would've even walked in that lion's den for you." Blonde girl said meaning her brother which made her laugh. "Stay still." Jugyeong said as she was doing her makeup with precision. The three girls all high-fived sending Gowoon to get dressed while the two best friend made their way to watch her.

"You are here? Enjoy the show." Jugyeongs brother said as his friends pressured him to introduce them to the blonde girl knowing she was their age. "Nope, just watch the show." She said feeling the boy turn over to her giving in to the peer pressure. They watched the Han girl sing beaıtifully, Micha even thought the boy sitting next to her had taken a liking to the girl. She turned her head around to see other people's reactions only to lock eyes with Seojun who was already looking at her. She quickly turned around and as fast as possible out the auditorium.

"Misha!" She yelled over waving to the two best friends waiting to congratulate her. She ran over giving a thank you to Jugyeong and a tighter one to Micha as they swung left to right laughing. "That was seriously one of your best Gowoon." She said kissing her cheek but abruptly pulled away noticing her brother coming their way. "Your brother." She said as her hand went to her forehead nervously. "You know each other?" Seojun asked as he handed his sister flowers. Before they could answer Sooa asked for Jugyeongs help pulling her away from them. "Misha and Jugyeong helped me a lot with things. Ah, I couldn't have done it with you." Gowoon said hugging the taller blonde girl once again while the blonde was busy avoiding Seojuns looks. "I need to go to the game but..." She said as she pulled out a small box of jewelry. "My brother had given me this on my first performance as a trainee, I don't perform anymore so I hope it fulfills its destiny with you. He saw you as a sister too. Congratulations again, you were amazing." She added sneakily wiping a few tears yet smiling. "Seyeonie... thank you so much Misha, it means so much." She said giving one last hug before the blonde had left.

"Min Misha." The boy rushed over to catch up to her, she turned around hearing her name but continued her tracks when she realized who it was. He gripped her wrist making her stop. She looked up waiting for him to get it out so she could go. "I'm sorry for last night, and for the last few days. Can we talk?" She stood silent looking down her wrist. "No, you can't, you owe me one for the helmet, remember? We need to talk, that's your pay." She shook her head in disbelief. "After the game?" He asked as his grip ran down to her fingertips. "Whatever." She said pulling her hand away and walking off to her friends.

Unlike many others, she watched the game with a book in her lap and was busy emptying her "water" bottle every time he saw Han Seojun shoot. Her anger only brewing inside her was now seen in her eyes after the events of last night. She didn't even want to know how ugly and low these two boys could get. None of these would happen if Seyeon was here.

She didn't know who won the game even but Sooa locked arms with the tall blonde that was going left in the name of straight with the amount she had drank. "Should we sit in the front or back?" Sooa asked the girls. "Lim Ju you can't go yet the party is just getting stated." Sooa added answering the girl who wanted to leave. "I say we go and sit wherever the party is because this is depressed people meeting we just crushed." She stuck her tongue out showing a thumbs down. "Come on you two, let's leave when the concert is over." Soojin added showing them a place to sit down.

The girl group sat side by side like a pack of sardines like they usually do. Micha placed her head on Sooa's. "He suks anyway." They were slanderin Han Seojun after the little update was passed on the short-haired girl. "The next song is not well known, but it from the late Jeong Seyeon, of whom I was a huge fan of." The girl picked up her head immediately hearing her brothers name. "In the memory of Seyeon who left us over a year ago. I dedicate this song to him." The singer said which made the girl feel like everyone's eyes were on her, prying for a reaction. 

"Hey, Jeong Seyeon? Isn't he the guy who took his own life last year?" The girls seated in front of them spoke "Right right the bully." The other jumped. Sooa placed her hand on the blonde girls back rubbing to give some sort of ease she could. "Why did they had to pick this song? I bet Seojun will start another fight with Suho." Soojin said which made the blonde girl laugh with single tear she wiped away quickly. "What a joke." She said getting off from her seat with tears rushing down he eyes. She was fidgeting with her hands and threw herself on the floor above everybody to watch. "Cha." Suho said breathless from having a panic attack himself. The girl ignored pulling her knees to her chest, swinging back and forth singing the song. Jugyeong came after the girl but seeing her calmer than Suho she placed her attention on him. "Misha!" Seojun screamed running toward the girl.

"How do you do? How are you doing? I guess am not well."

"Im stuck without you, but not alone."

She sang while Seojun crouched down next to her. "Han Seo, Yeonie is singing." She said smiling and pointing at the boy covering his song on the stage. Seojun turned to his side trying to hide his tears. Her mascara was running down her white cheeks blackening them. "Misha, baby, that's not Seyeon." He tried to say to which the girl pushed him making him lose his balance and fall down on the floor. "Dont be stupid." She said as her eyes were like a open sink constantly having a waterfall of tears running down while her hand was on her chest as she was losing her breath. "Cha, lets go home." Suho spoke now he had pulled himself together. Jugyeong with glossy eyes seeing her friends state not knowing before her brothers story. The girl shook her head 'no' as she started crying harder as if it was possible. "Seyeonie..." Seojun placed a hand on her shoulder that made her flinch. "Misha he is gone." Seojun tried to remind the girl which caused her to almost lean onto Seojun to cry but turning and seeing his face she hardly got up and ignoring everyone she walked away stumbling in her steps.