#𝟑𝟑⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

chapter ༊*·˚#𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

'now it's too late to apologize, too late.'

Han Seojun was in an elevator with the bleach blonde next to him

Han Seojun was in an elevator with the bleach blonde next to him. They had both successfully secured a gift for Gowoon as well as getting coffee per the girl's request which Seojun indeed treated her to. 

"Me?"

"Her?"

"Us?"

"Think fast." 

"Say something."

He was still after a chance to properly make up, with the girl before that baseball player swoops in, before it is too late. The empty elevator doors opened on the fourth floor, squeezing the two in the back. Seojun quickly made a wall of himself between the crowd of men by placing his hand on the wall while the girl was stuck in a corner. She took the moment to gaze into the eyes of the boy she very much liked and tried her best to get over it.

"We are at maximum capacity." The elevator speaker spoke up which made the guys hold their breath in as they pushed each other around about who ate the most at lunch. After a short while of doors still unable to close the group left the elevator but Micha and Seojun were still stuck in the same position.

"Hey, back off." Micha finally said slightly pushing him back making Seojun finally pull his eyes away from her to take a couple steps back in the once again empty elevator.

The two were waiting to get out of the elevator very much in need of fresh air to cool down but a loud thud followed by the elevator stopping messed up the plans. "Did we stop?" She said softly as panic was written in her voice. Seojun not wanting to answer with a yes frantically started pressing some buttons. When it was no use he turned back to her as he nodded slowly. "It's okay they will come right away I'm sure." He said making her lay her back helplessly to the wall.

"I have to get home, my mother would kill me if I were a second late to the opening." She said holding her head as she tried to think.  "Opening?" Seojun questioned making her send him death looks. "The gallery opening? It's today, which my mother invited you personally to. Didn't think you would come anyway but not even remembering is certainly something else. Considering the importan- Whatever." She cut herself off. How could he not even care to remember such an important event for her? She already knew he didn't like these types of events but how come he acted so involved and caring to her but was so careless with her feelings?

"You know I'm sorry right?" He abruptly said breaking the silence. "For what? For which wrong? For that night at the roof? For Seyeon?" She asked with a scoff waiting for the help outside to free her from this torment. She hated how much he could break her, how easily. "Any? All? I constantly feel sorry for myself more than anything though. I pity how even when no Suho is standing between us, even when we are so out in the open about our feelings, even when we see each other every day I have yet to land the great and almighty Min Misha. I feel sorry for how much of a piece of trash I am for not getting it right this time around." He said looking down at the floor not able to move his eyes even slightly toward her way. "Maybe people are right I am just a vagrant lowlife, but I am a very sorry vagrant lowlife that likes you a lot." He carried on finally being able to look at the girl who had her eyes filled with tears she was fighting not to let them escape.

She shook her head trying to shake the tear off like it was possible. "You are right, maybe, but you are not going to use being a 'vagrant lowlife' -which is grammatically wrong of a phrase you just created-  as an excuse for your actions. We both know the person you are in your personal life, I am your personal life, so please stop believing your own illusions." She said trying to pull herself together and finally seeing outside light creep in she was the first one out and the first one to leave the mall.

"Snow?" She questioned looking up at the sky that was dropping white specs on her, she tried to rush to the taxis waiting outside the mall's entrance until she saw a guy with a white jacket standing right in front of her with an umbrella over her head. "Hey, beautiful." Hyeongjin said as their eyes met making her laugh. "My goodness.." She managed to get out because of her shock.  "It's destiny." He spoke English knowing the girl's background. "You need better pronunciation." She joked making him laugh as well. While Han Seojun who ran after the girl was watching the scene unfold furiously. Maybe he had already lost her, maybe it was already too late to begin with...

 Maybe he had already lost her, maybe it was already too late to begin with