THE HEART OF THE DRAGON 🖤 Geralt Targaryen [2]

Dearest Gentle Reader, how does it feel to walk on a new world?

One might say it is refreshing, but I would rather say it's exciting at the least, giving that we've unraveled the journey of Geralt Targaryen in Book One: THE DRAGON'S HEART IS MINE.

The story narrowed us down the path of love, loss, pain, anger, sex, rejection, ambition, betrayal, grief, death, friendship, plots, schemes, lies, heartbreak and rejection. And you haven't read it, I suggest you do, one wouldn't like to miss the detailed ilk of mysteries and guilty pleasures of Westeros.

Nonetheless, if you choose to continue Book Two, the ball is in your court. Anyways without futhur ado, let us dive into the story.

Rheanyra and Alicent must practice proper adult relationships on each other

Rheanyra and Alicent must practice proper adult relationships on each other. When you break up with a friend, it's so much more heartbreaking than breaking up with a lover a lot of the time, because they know every single part of you and it's so much more vulnerable, especially when both have feelings for the same man. Geralt Targaryen.

THE HEART OF THE DRAGON tells the tale of two best friends now torn apart by the decisions of men in their lives. Now, a line is drawn between them in marriage, family and love, however, their histories forms the core of House of The Dragon.

Their story is a twisted tale depicting ambition, family, sacrifice, friendship, betrayal, politics, love, rejection, vengeance, rivalry and war.

Witnessing the wedding of the century, the season's incomparable diamond, formerly Lady Alicent, now Princess Alicent still finds herself in thorns and thistles with her former best friend, now sister in-law. Princess Rheanyra.

Three years after Geralt and Alicent's marriage, the couple seem to have grown in love and inseparable much to the dismay of Rheanyra who envies their relationship from afar.

Both couples now have a son and daughter, Prince Aegon II and Princess Heleana Targaryen. Geralt's marriage soured Alicent and Rheanyra's friendship, overtime their crossed path became a thin line between love and hate.

King Viserys marriage to his wives Queen Margaery Tyrell and Queen Jocelyn Darklyn is sailed into rivalry, conflict, unhappiness, infidelity, loyalty and disputes.

Jocelyn, the vicious wife, beared the King twins, son's, Prince Baelon III and Prince Maekar Targaryen.

Margaery, the cunning wife, still remains childless with an empty cradle.

Notwithstanding, House Targaryen seem to be in-between peace and strife. The half siblings can no longer tolerate each other. Geralt has began to loathe his Rheanyra, the motherly bond between them is prodded to edge and broken. Rheanyra's deceitful acts and rebellion has become a torn in Geralt's flesh and bones, her promiscuity is now lofty and unbearable.

Viserys' choice for Geralt to marry Alicent Hightower and Daemon's attraction to Rhaenyra instigated most of the events that shaped their lives forever.