1

Harry's always been a tease, ever since him and Louis had gotten together. He likes to tease the older lad, he finds it satisfying when Louis would squirm in his seat (or wherever they are) and quietly whisper to Harry to stop, with a broken off moan. It's just how Harry is, when it comes to getting horny.

Louis never complains, Harry knows he gets off on it too. It's basically a mutual agreement between the two.

Louis and Harry are having there usual sleepover party with Niall, Zayn and Liam. They're all dressed in Onsies, Harry in a Kangaroo one, Louis in a Dinosaur one, Zayn in a Skeleton one, Liam in a Dragon one and Niall's in a unicorn one because he thought it'd be funny. The Onies are all two sizes too big for each lad, so they hang lower then normal, and more then once they step on each others tail and end up tripping someone over.

They spent the night watching movies, and throwing popcorn around the room, and cracking horrible jokes and basically just laughing about anything.
They're just seventeen, eighteen, nineteen year old kids having fun. While dressed in a Onesie.

Niall was first to pass out, he had drank too much and he passed out half on the couch half off. His Unicorn Onsie stained with beer marks, and food bits.

Zayn was next to fall asleep, curled up in Liam's arms on a mattress, that Niall had thought would be fun to ride down the hallway stairs. And Liam fell asleep soon after Zayn.

It was just Harry and Louis left, Harrys' hood on his Onsie is pulled up over his curls, the Kangaroo ears pointing up, while Louis has his down. His hair a complete mess.

There both sitting on the one recliner chair, Louis in Harrys lap, his legs on either side of Harry's hips as he rest his head on Harry's shoulder. Letting a small yawn out.

Louis tired, Harry can tell, but Harry isn't. He's far from tired, and he's really turned on right now. And he blames Louis for him being turned on, if he didn't look so good in the bloody Dinosaur Onsie, he'd be fine. Or if Louis didn't look good in person, then Harry wouldn't be having this problem.

But that's just not how everything is. He's glad that his Onsie is a couple sizes too big for him, because his erection is hidden underneath it, and it's not tenting his pants.

Louis lets out another yawn and Harry moves his hands to Louis back, running his fingers up and down Louis spine, and sides. Hearing him let out a satiisfied sigh as he burries his face into Harry's neck. The meterial from Louis Onsie feels so soft and fluffy under Harrys' fingers, kind of remidns Harry of Louis' hair when it's been washed and fluffed up.

He lets his fingers trace odd patterns on Louis back before he's bringing his hands around to Louis front. Dragging his fingers down the front of the Dragon Onsie, before letting them settle on Louis hips. Harry leans his head back a bit, so his neck is more expossed for Louis to burry his head in.

Harry waits a couple of seconds, letting his thumbs trace small circles in Louis hip. He slowly moves his left hand across louis hip to one of the buttons. Louis has the type of Onsie that is done up by buttons, starting at the feet and going all the way up to his collar bones. Harry slips his hand inbetween the gap of the first and second button so his hand is resting on Louis lower stomach.

Louis lets a small whine out at the coldness of Harry's hand against his neck, but continuing to keep his eyes closed. Harry hums, eyeing the sleeping boys around them, before he lets his hand trail further down Louis stomach.

Louis not wearing anything underneath his Onsie, so it makes Harry's job a whole lot more easier. His fingers trace over Louis pubic hair before his fingers are reaching the base of his cock. Louis lets out a tiny gasp against Harry's neck, when he feels Harry's hand wrap around his cock.

"Harry." Louis breaths out with a small whine. Harry just hums, his free hand going to rest on Louis lower back. He slowly moves his hand up and down Louis cock, bringing him to a semi, before he brings his thumb up to the head of Louis cock. He uses his thumb and pointer to bring the foreskin back, before he thumbs over the slit, spreading the small bit of precome that's there. Before Harry's sliding his hand back down to the base.

He picks up speed after that, jerking him to full hardness while Louis lets small quiet moans out against Harry's neck. Louis starts to move his hips after a bit, grinding upwards to fuck into Harrys hand, and Harry has to bite his lip to stop the embarressing moan that wants to come out. He keeps pumping Louis until Louis breathing hitches and he's murming nothings into Harry's neck. Harry stops just as Louis was about to reach his high, and Louis lets out a low whine at the loss of contact, his hips still moving to try and gain any type of friction.

"Why'd you stop?" Louis whisepers when he pulls his face away from Harry's neck, looking down at the seventeen year old with wide eyes.

Harry hums pulling his hand out from Louis Onsie as he looks up at him. "Want you to ride me." Harry says with a small shrug. Louis eyes widen as he looks over his shoulder at there sleeping mates. Before he turns back to Harry.

"No way, Harry our mates are right there." Louis protest, pointing behind him.

Harry just shrugs looking up at Louis with a puppy dog expression.

"Please? You'll just have to be quiet. C'mon, can you do that for me? Be quiet for me?" Harry asks biting his lower lip. And it should look ridiculous that Harry is asking Louis this in a fucking Kangaroo Onsie.

Louis looks at him for a couple of seconds, before he's letting out a small sigh shaking his head. "Wait here, I'll be right back. I can't believe I'm doing this." Louis says before he's giving Harrys' cheek a kiss and getting off of his lap. TIppytoeing around Liam and Zayn before disappearing down the hallway.

Harry has a satisfied smirk on his face as he watches Louis disappear, in the three years of them dating, Louis has never said no to Harry. And Harry knows that. It's not very often that Harry gets to top when they have sex, because Louis is more experienced and he loves to show Harry how good he is. But when Harry gets to top, it's the best thing that could happen to him. Because he gets to bring Louis to the edge like that, get's to tear him apart. And it's just amazing, that Harry is the cause of his orgasm.

Harry has a hand in his own Onsie, stroking his own cock as he waits for Louis to come back. And they should really take this to the bedroom, incase one of the boys wake up and see what's happening. But Harry has the sick pleasure of getting off in the most dangerous places, and this is just one of them. The feeling of one of the boys waking up and seeing what's going on, just turns Harry on so much.

Maybe he should go see someone about this.