2

When Louis comes back, his Onsie has been undone at his feet up to his crotch, so he'll be able to ride Harry still in it. And he's carrying a condom in one hand, and there small bottle of lube in there other. Harry removes his hands from his Onsie, before he undoes the buttons from his crotch to his upper stomach. Louis places the condom and lube down on the small table next to the chair before he climbs back on Harry. Settling down on his lap, his ass sitting right infront of Harry's cock. Louis places his hands on either side of Harrys' head, holding onto the top of the chair as he looks down at Harry.

Harry's hands settle on Louis hips as he looks up at him smiling. Louis raises an eyebrow as he grinds back against Harrys' cock. And Harry goes to make a noise, before he's being cut off by Louis lips in a kiss.

Louis lips are soft against Harry's, and Harry takes no time in piering Louis mouth open and licking into Louis mouth. They make out for a couple of minutes, with Louis grinding on Harry before they break free for air. Louis trails his kisses down Harry's jaw and settling on his neck while Harry grabs the lube from the table. He flicks it open squeezing some onto his fingers before dropping the bottle down on the table again.

He brings his hand to Louis back, slipping it underneath the open Onsie, so Louis Dragon tail is covering Harrys' hand. His fingers find Louis ass and he slips his pointer finger down Louis crack, before resting it against his hole.

Louis gets a whole body shiver when he feels Harrys finger trace over his hole, and he drops his head onto Harry's shoulder again. His fingers squeezing the couch and he gently rocks his hips back. Harry licks his lips, before he bites his bottom one as he slowly begins to push his finger into Louis.

Louis tight around Harrys' finger when he gets it down to the nuckle, and it's been ages since Harry has fucked Louis. Louis lets a small whine of discomfort out, but makes no move to tell Harry to stop. He gives Louis a couple of seconds before he's twisting his finger and slolwy thrusting it in and out of him. He does that for a couple of minutes, before he's slipping in a second one next to it. And Louis lets a little hiss out, biting down on Harrys' shoulder as he gently rocks back onto Harrys' finger.

Harry looks over Louis shoulder and Niall has moved a bit, instead of being half on the couch and ground, he's rolled over so now he's passed out on the floor. Harry raises an eyebrow before glancing at Zayn and Liam who are still curled up together, and it's a cute scene to look at. But Harry shouldn't really be thinking about that when he has two fingers inside his boyfriends ass. So he looks up at the roof as he lets a tiny sigh out, fucking his fingers in and out of Louis.

"More." Louis whiseprs into Harry's shoulder. "One more Hazza, I can take it." Louis adds on as he kisses Harrys' shoulder. Harry raises an eyebrow as he scissors his fingers inside Louis, stretching him even more before he's slipping in a third finger. It doesn't take long after that to locate Louis prostate, which has Louis moaning into Harrys' neck trying to keep quiet. Harry curls his fingers, making sure to brush over Louis prostate every time he thrust his fingers in.

Louis shaking by the time he finds his voice to ask Harry to get on with it. And Harry kisses Louis neck as he slips his fingers out, grabbing the condom from the table. Louis sits up again in Harrys' lap his hands coming down to rest on Harrys' shoulders, his eyes wide and his bottom lip trapped between his teeth. Harry takes a second to study Louis, taking in his eyes blown with lust, and how red and puffy his lips are from biting them. And he's so fucking gorgeous, Harry will need to thank his sister Gemma for introducing them, all those years ago.

Harry moves his hand that was resting on Louis lower back to help rip the condom wrapper. And he throws the wrapper on the table before he's pinching the tip, and roling it down his cock. Giving himself a couple of pumps to release some pressure. He lets a deep breathe out as he grabs the lube again, coating his hand with it, before placing the bottle down and grabbing his cock. He slicks himself up before he shuffles up a bit further on the chair, so he can sit up straighter.

When he's sure he's slick enough, he moves his hands to grab Louis hips, as he slowly helps him up so he's hovering over his cock. Louis drops one hand from Harrys' shoulder, disappearing underneath his Onsie to hold the base of Harry's cock. Louis slowly sinks down, letting out a sharp hiss of pain when the head of Harry's cock pushes in. And he slowly inches down before his ass is settled on Harry's hips, and Harrys' cock is buried deep in him.

Louis drops his head on Harrys' shoulder again letting a choked off moan, before he's breathing heavily. "Are you okay?" Harry whispers, placing one hand on Louis hip, and his other behind Louis head so he can run his fingers through Louis hair. Louis lets a small whimper out, nodding his head. "Yeah, just, just give me a moment." Louis says letting a deep sigh out.

Harry just hums, kissing Louis neck as he waits. Louis starts to move a minute later, slowly lifting himself up and going back down. He works up a speed after another minute or so, before he's rocking his hips back harder and bouncing harder on Harrys' cock. He's burring all his noises either in Harrys' neck or shoulder. His hips move in little eight figures, before Harry starts to help out and thrust up into Louis.

Louis nearly screams when Harry hits his prostate, and he keeps mumbling "there, again, hit there Harry, please." and well, who is Harry to deny Louis what he wants? He places both hands firmly on Louis hips as Louis lifts up, and as he goes to move back down again, Harry snaps his hips upwards to meet Louis halfway. They do this for awhile, before there both nearing the edge.

Harrys' thrust are getting slower and sloppier, and Louis breathe is hitching as he fucks down onto Harry. "Harry, 'm close. So close. Touch me." Louis begs, and Harry does just that. He holds Louis hip with his right hand, before moving his left hand to grip Louis cock and he starts to jerk him intime with his thrust. It only takes a couple of jerks, before Louis is coming all over Harrys' hand and the inside of his Onesie. And he lets a long loud moan out against Harrys' shoulder. Harry only last three more thrust after that, before he's coming in the condom with a loud groan.

They're both panting at the end of it, and Louis collapses into Harrys' arms as Harry slowly pulls out. Harry waits until he's caught his breathe before he takes his condom off, tying it up and placing it next to the condom wrapper. "That was amazing." Louis whispers before he giggleds into Harrys' neck. "I can't believe we just did that. The boys are going to kill us." He adds as he pulls away to look down at Harry.
Harry just shrugs, before he's smirking. And Louis rolls his eyes leaning down to peck Harry's lips, before he moves and gets off Harry.

Harry does his buttons up again, as Louis strips out of his Onsie, so he's completely naked. "Lets hit the hay." Louis says with a yawn before he's turning away and walking down the hall dragging his Onsie with him. Harry lets out a satisfied sigh, as he stands up grabbing the lube, and rubbish.

When he turns around tho, Niall's watching him with wide eyes.
Harry freezes in his spot, his cheeks going red. And Niall just stares at him, before he's shaking his head. "I thought someone was hurt, 'cause I heard a squeal. But I was mistaken. Okay. 'm going back to sleep. Going to try and forget this ever happened." Niall says climbing onto the couch. "Night Harry." Niall mumbles. And Harry lets out a small laugh, shaking his head before he heads back down the hallway.

When he's cleaned himself up, and thrown the rubbish away, his strips out of his Onsie aswell and heads into his bedroom. Louis asleep and under the covers by the time he gets there. And Harry lets a small smile cross his face, before he flicks the light off and crawls into bed. Pulling the covers up over them. He waits for Louis to snuggle into Harry's chest, before Harry falls asleep himself.

-

And well, if Niall couldn't look Harry or Louis in the eyes, with out blushing bright red for two weeks. Well, only Harry and Louis had to know that.